The Student Room Group

Does any Jobs for 15 year olds in merseyside area hire?

Is there any jobs for 15 year olds around merseyside area that would hire, I have emailed quite a few restaurants and cafes but obviously because I still have school I can't work until after 3:30pm - 4pm, and for safety reasons too. But if anyone knows any jobs that hire then it would be much appreciated.
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Shinkoshi
Is there any jobs for 15 year olds around merseyside area that would hire, I have emailed quite a few restaurants and cafes but obviously because I still have school I can't work until after 3:30pm - 4pm, and for safety reasons too. But if anyone knows any jobs that hire then it would be much appreciated.

Have you tried or thought about applying for a job in boots ( apply via there own website) as they take people on from the age of 15... You can do weekend work instead of during the week ( if you get a half day from school then you could do a few hours as well the weekend. ).
I would concentrate on just working weekends at the moment and then perhaps work any days you are on school holidays.

Then like you mean local shops etc
No I haven't actaully but thank you for this suggestion considering there isn't one far from mine, and yes I will focus on the weekends when not on school holidays. Thank you for this.
Original post by Shinkoshi

Have you tried a paper round. Or leaflet distributing.
Reply 4
Original post by faithpeckham
No I haven't actaully but thank you for this suggestion considering there isn't one far from mine, and yes I will focus on the weekends when not on school holidays. Thank you for this.

No worries and good luck with the job searching 🙂🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending