The Student Room Group

uni decision?

hi, i got accepted to both staffordshire uni and leeds art for concept art, and i'm not completely sure which one to choose? currently leeds appeals to me more but staffs is also looking really cool.. if anyone's attending these schools for concept art/illustration/game art if you could tell me of your experience there i'd be grateful!
Original post by throwaway.1947
hi, i got accepted to both staffordshire uni and leeds art for concept art, and i'm not completely sure which one to choose? currently leeds appeals to me more but staffs is also looking really cool.. if anyone's attending these schools for concept art/illustration/game art if you could tell me of your experience there i'd be grateful!

You have time to decide on your firm and conditional offer. Don't let one student experience swing you to one university. Think about where you would want to live/ study at, more than the other one. Don't rush in this decision.
Original post by throwaway.1947

Hi,
I really hope you're able to connect with some students here. in the meantime, you can find one of our Games students on Unibuddy - https://www.staffs.ac.uk/student-life/chat-to-a-student
Best wishes,
^Shaun

Quick Reply

Latest