The Student Room Group

Brampton Manor/LAE/Seven Kings Sixth Forms

Hi
(edited 1 year ago)

Scroll to see replies

Hello there!

I am also in Year 11 and as you mentioned you hadn't been able to attend LAE's open day, here are some things I gathered that hopefully can assist you in your decision- or simply inform you a little more:
- LAE mandates sports and "games" (as it is referred to) every week. You have to attend these and they're seen as integral to student life.
- From looking at a student's timetable, they additionally have weekly one-to-one mentoring sessions with their tutor where they can get organised; the purpose seemed to be quite open - from mental health support, to subject help and simply a time to reflect with a member of staff. Additionally, they have an hour weekly where students are able to go to different departments and request help from specific teachers: essentially like shopping for subject help.
- On Fridays school finishes early to allow for a form of 'community outreach'. This often involves some form of community service at a charity of school - it is entirely subjective to how each student wants to use it
- After going to NCS & Brampton, LAE seems to prioritise a significantly more relaxed environment compared to the other two. There is a large focus on student networks as well which were present on the open day and an extensive list of curricular to get involved in! Students were also able to form/suggest their own clubs if not already present.
- I didn't attend the Physics/Economics stands (as they're subjects I do not plan to pursue) yet from the Maths and Further Maths stalls one thing is evident: Further Maths was portrayed as intense. At LAE, the students cited that they had already covered more than half of the Maths A-Level Spec by that time. If you do choose Further Maths you have 10 hours of Maths a week; with Mondays entirely dedicated to Maths.

If you do have any more questions please do respond! (or feel free to send a DM)
Original post by .N.A.
Hello all,

I am currently in Year 11 and am looking to go to Brampton Manor, NCS or LAE for Sixth Form. I'm completely torn between the options as they all seem to have their benefits and flaws. It would be great if anyone who currently goes to, or has previously attended, any of these Sixth Forms could share some advice about what to do and perhaps share some of their personal experiences there. Please, could you outline the strengths and weaknesses of the teaching at the different schools as well as the opportunities they provide?

I am fully aware that there are many misconceptions and myths about all three of these Sixth Forms and I'm genuinely confused as to what is fact and what is not. For example, I've been told on numerous occasions about things like 'Brampton being like a prison' or 'Many students are being kicked out of LAE'. I've heard that the quality of teaching across all three are stronger in different areas and very frequently, 'The workload being unbearable'. NCS does not have much statistics either. It would be great if someone could clarify these points raised.

I'd like to study Computer Science, Maths, Economics/Politics and Further Maths. At University, I hope to pursue Computer Science primarily, but I wouldn't mind going into Engineering, Architecture or Finance. I am aware that if I wish to study Computer Science in Brampton, I would have to take Maths, Further Maths and Physics as well and this is non-negotiable. LAE, unfortunately, doesn't offer Computer Science and neither does NCS - so if I were to study at NCS or LAE, I was thinking about doing Physics in replacement of Computer Science. If you do Further Maths or Physics, please do drop a message about how hard or manageable it is because from what I have heard, it is incredibly hard!

I am certain that many other students are finding this dilemma particularly difficult. Personally, the fact that I was unable to book an open evening with LAE has meant that I am not too familiar with its working environment or positives. If I am unable to attain the grades required for any of these Sixth Forms, I think I will go to Seven Kings Sixth Form as the back-up. I look forward to hearing from you all.

N.Ali

Hi there!

I'm a current Year 12 student at LAE, studying maths, further maths, physics and chemistry. I also plan to study computer science at university :smile: Just to start off, these A-Levels are indeed quite difficult, but they are in no way unmanageable or insurmountable. At the moment, as all further maths students complete the entire A-Level mathematics course in one year (same for all sixth-forms you've mentioned except for Seven Kings, not too sure about that), the pace of learning is quite quick and can be very demanding at times. However, just like all the other subjects, your course of study in these two years is nothing but what you make it to be; all A-Levels especially at a top sixth-form will require you to be on-top of your game. A key aspect of this that is very much stressed at LAE is the organisation of your subject folders; you need to be able to compile all the work you are doing at a given time and ensure that you aren't loosing materials from past topics/sections/modules. Another big aspect, perhaps the most important, is independent study and being able to adapt your existing methods of revision to for more rigorous exams. In that sense, so long as you get the right grades, choosing a top sixth-form should just be a matter of the extra-curricular and university progression support they provide, since no matter where you go, the effort you put in should be the same. A-Levels are designed to be tough, so its not uncommon at all to find the work unbearable, however, so long as you can implement good systems and routines, this should not be a problem. Also, when I came to deciding my subjects, I reminded myself that even if they are extremely hard, somebody has got to get the grades!

The misconceptions you mentioned are, of course, false! Brampton isn't a prison, and LAE doesn't kick students out for poor attainment. Here is some previous advice of mine;

NCS

The NCS is a "science-centred" sixth-form, meaning, they do put a greater emphasis on the sciences. A friend of mine said that there were only 14 people in the year 12 cohort not doing chemistry!

If you are interested in US Applications, then this may very well be the place for you, as I believe they are the only sixth-form in the area doing anything like that. However, it shouldn't be your primary reason for going; though it is a possibility, there have only ever been 2 successful applicants (to my knowledge), so it really does take a lot of dedication and effort alongside your already hefty a-level course of study

LAE

LAE is pretty much just as good as the NCS and Brampton (in fact a few years ago, the main competition was between Chobham and LAE!). The teachers are quite good (many, many, teachers here are oxbridge graduates, with many also being doctors in their field), and every year we do get some really high achievers. From last year's cohort, there were about 26 students who got into Oxbridge as well.

As I already have the experience, I would advise anyone applying to LAE, that studying here is no walk in the park for anybody! The teachers aren't "strict", but they have expectations of you from the start to keep your class and out-of-class work in order. The pace of learning at GCSE is nothing compared to A-Level; you have to very much, be on top of your game with reviewing your lessons, revising content, practising past paper questions etc. Though it the same at all sixth-forms, LAE in particular enforces a folder system, where you have to keep everything organised (let me know if you'd want to know more about this).

One more thing, something I've realised since joining the sixth-form is that they do not publicise every opportunity or extra-curricular activity they offer. I remember this time last year, that NCS always had so a lot more extra curricular than the other sixth-forms. In actuality, LAE has a TON of things for students to keep busy with, including student council, student networks (committees that help raise awareness about a certain issues, e.g. BAME), outreach (organised volunteering), pathways (support for particular careers), lectures (again for specific careers/subject areas) and so much more. (I too didn't attend the open day).

Brampton

This sixth-form is definitely known for its Oxbridge Applicants; the number of students from last year who went is in the high 30s, can't remember the exact number! It is also known for being quite strict and academically intense, though it would be better if an actual student could comment on this.

I did have the grades to enrol at Brampton (note, they required all grade 8s last year from me, and out of literal thousands, only around 300 enrolled, so to all students: please do not put all your eggs in this one basket!), however, the reason I chose LAE is because I preferred the atmosphere and the people. From my perspective, I felt that my sixth-form was just a lot more welcoming, and that the staff really cared about you. Whereas in Brampton, I didn't get the same kind of vibes. To be honest, I just had a gut feeling that I would be better suited at LAE! It is strange, it doesn't occur to everyone, but it is what it is. I know some people who are at Brampton and fine with it, but please do attend all the open days/evenings, so that you can get a feel of each sixth-form. At this point, all three of them are pretty much getting the same results every year, meaning, so long as you work hard throughout your two years, it shouldn't matter to much which one you choose. But I can definitely understand the pressure of having to decide; I was once in your position!

In terms of computer science, unfortunately as you have said Brampton is the only out of that 3 that offers Computer Science. The other two don't as it is not a facilitating subject, and many of the students that enrol there are very much interested in MDV (medicine, dentistry and veterinary sciences), Physics, Chemistry or the social sciences, meaning very few would take up computer science. Though doing an A-Level is computer science would be great if you absolutely certain that it is the career for you, it may be wise (especially if you are not going Brampton of course) to consider another subject, such as chemistry or economics, which are very population with students also studying mathematics, further mathematics and physics. There is no requirement by universities for students applying for computer science degrees to have done the A-Level. In fact, studying a different A-Level very much widens your scope and allows you to apply for far more courses; this is also why students doing a particular combination of subjects such as mine may be pushed to drop further mathematics over any other (if they are struggling or cannot cope with the workload), since choosing another subject (e.g. chemistry) would massively narrow your scope for future pathways. Let me know if you want to know more specifically about studying for these A-Levels.

I hope I have been of help, and if you have any questions do message me :smile:
Original post by ayushquettic
Hello there!

I am also in Year 11 and as you mentioned you hadn't been able to attend LAE's open day, here are some things I gathered that hopefully can assist you in your decision- or simply inform you a little more:
- LAE mandates sports and "games" (as it is referred to) every week. You have to attend these and they're seen as integral to student life.
- From looking at a student's timetable, they additionally have weekly one-to-one mentoring sessions with their tutor where they can get organised; the purpose seemed to be quite open - from mental health support, to subject help and simply a time to reflect with a member of staff. Additionally, they have an hour weekly where students are able to go to different departments and request help from specific teachers: essentially like shopping for subject help.
- On Fridays school finishes early to allow for a form of 'community outreach'. This often involves some form of community service at a charity of school - it is entirely subjective to how each student wants to use it
- After going to NCS & Brampton, LAE seems to prioritise a significantly more relaxed environment compared to the other two. There is a large focus on student networks as well which were present on the open day and an extensive list of curricular to get involved in! Students were also able to form/suggest their own clubs if not already present.
- I didn't attend the Physics/Economics stands (as they're subjects I do not plan to pursue) yet from the Maths and Further Maths stalls one thing is evident: Further Maths was portrayed as intense. At LAE, the students cited that they had already covered more than half of the Maths A-Level Spec by that time. If you do choose Further Maths you have 10 hours of Maths a week; with Mondays entirely dedicated to Maths.

If you do have any more questions please do respond! (or feel free to send a DM)

This is all true :smile: I hope you liked the open day and are interested in enrolling!

As you mentioned, we have indeed completed the AS half of the mathematics specification, however, regardless of the pace of learning, teachers are always providing support for students and no matter what, it all comes down to you being willing to put in the effort. If you do so, you will survive just fine!
Reply 4
Hi, I'm a year 13 Politics student at Brampton and the Politics department is great, they have some really good teachers and they provide a lot of resources and time for you and extra support if you ask for it. However, i would say only apply to BMA if you're absolutely sure you want to do Comp Sci, or something in that vein, at Uni bc as you know you have to take a certain subject combination if you want to do comp sci. However, BMA is absolutely solid in helping you with UCAS and making your application perfect, so if you still have doubts, the Access team will tell you what your best options are uni-wise.
Original post by fastforward
Hi there!

I'm a current Year 12 student at LAE, studying maths, further maths, physics and chemistry. I also plan to study computer science at university :smile: Just to start off, these A-Levels are indeed quite difficult, but they are in no way unmanageable or insurmountable. At the moment, as all further maths students complete the entire A-Level mathematics course in one year (same for all sixth-forms you've mentioned except for Seven Kings, not too sure about that), the pace of learning is quite quick and can be very demanding at times. However, just like all the other subjects, your course of study in these two years is nothing but what you make it to be; all A-Levels especially at a top sixth-form will require you to be on-top of your game. A key aspect of this that is very much stressed at LAE is the organisation of your subject folders; you need to be able to compile all the work you are doing at a given time and ensure that you aren't loosing materials from past topics/sections/modules. Another big aspect, perhaps the most important, is independent study and being able to adapt your existing methods of revision to for more rigorous exams. In that sense, so long as you get the right grades, choosing a top sixth-form should just be a matter of the extra-curricular and university progression support they provide, since no matter where you go, the effort you put in should be the same. A-Levels are designed to be tough, so its not uncommon at all to find the work unbearable, however, so long as you can implement good systems and routines, this should not be a problem. Also, when I came to deciding my subjects, I reminded myself that even if they are extremely hard, somebody has got to get the grades!

The misconceptions you mentioned are, of course, false! Brampton isn't a prison, and LAE doesn't kick students out for poor attainment. Here is some previous advice of mine;

NCS

The NCS is a "science-centred" sixth-form, meaning, they do put a greater emphasis on the sciences. A friend of mine said that there were only 14 people in the year 12 cohort not doing chemistry!

If you are interested in US Applications, then this may very well be the place for you, as I believe they are the only sixth-form in the area doing anything like that. However, it shouldn't be your primary reason for going; though it is a possibility, there have only ever been 2 successful applicants (to my knowledge), so it really does take a lot of dedication and effort alongside your already hefty a-level course of study

LAE

LAE is pretty much just as good as the NCS and Brampton (in fact a few years ago, the main competition was between Chobham and LAE!). The teachers are quite good (many, many, teachers here are oxbridge graduates, with many also being doctors in their field), and every year we do get some really high achievers. From last year's cohort, there were about 26 students who got into Oxbridge as well.

As I already have the experience, I would advise anyone applying to LAE, that studying here is no walk in the park for anybody! The teachers aren't "strict", but they have expectations of you from the start to keep your class and out-of-class work in order. The pace of learning at GCSE is nothing compared to A-Level; you have to very much, be on top of your game with reviewing your lessons, revising content, practising past paper questions etc. Though it the same at all sixth-forms, LAE in particular enforces a folder system, where you have to keep everything organised (let me know if you'd want to know more about this).

One more thing, something I've realised since joining the sixth-form is that they do not publicise every opportunity or extra-curricular activity they offer. I remember this time last year, that NCS always had so a lot more extra curricular than the other sixth-forms. In actuality, LAE has a TON of things for students to keep busy with, including student council, student networks (committees that help raise awareness about a certain issues, e.g. BAME), outreach (organised volunteering), pathways (support for particular careers), lectures (again for specific careers/subject areas) and so much more. (I too didn't attend the open day).

Brampton

This sixth-form is definitely known for its Oxbridge Applicants; the number of students from last year who went is in the high 30s, can't remember the exact number! It is also known for being quite strict and academically intense, though it would be better if an actual student could comment on this.

I did have the grades to enrol at Brampton (note, they required all grade 8s last year from me, and out of literal thousands, only around 300 enrolled, so to all students: please do not put all your eggs in this one basket!), however, the reason I chose LAE is because I preferred the atmosphere and the people. From my perspective, I felt that my sixth-form was just a lot more welcoming, and that the staff really cared about you. Whereas in Brampton, I didn't get the same kind of vibes. To be honest, I just had a gut feeling that I would be better suited at LAE! It is strange, it doesn't occur to everyone, but it is what it is. I know some people who are at Brampton and fine with it, but please do attend all the open days/evenings, so that you can get a feel of each sixth-form. At this point, all three of them are pretty much getting the same results every year, meaning, so long as you work hard throughout your two years, it shouldn't matter to much which one you choose. But I can definitely understand the pressure of having to decide; I was once in your position!

In terms of computer science, unfortunately as you have said Brampton is the only out of that 3 that offers Computer Science. The other two don't as it is not a facilitating subject, and many of the students that enrol there are very much interested in MDV (medicine, dentistry and veterinary sciences), Physics, Chemistry or the social sciences, meaning very few would take up computer science. Though doing an A-Level is computer science would be great if you absolutely certain that it is the career for you, it may be wise (especially if you are not going Brampton of course) to consider another subject, such as chemistry or economics, which are very population with students also studying mathematics, further mathematics and physics. There is no requirement by universities for students applying for computer science degrees to have done the A-Level. In fact, studying a different A-Level very much widens your scope and allows you to apply for far more courses; this is also why students doing a particular combination of subjects such as mine may be pushed to drop further mathematics over any other (if they are struggling or cannot cope with the workload), since choosing another subject (e.g. chemistry) would massively narrow your scope for future pathways. Let me know if you want to know more specifically about studying for these A-Levels.

I hope I have been of help, and if you have any questions do message me :smile:

When You say Brampton required all 8s, Do you mean 8s in the subjects you are taking for A level or 8s in all the GCSEs you took?
Original post by salef
Hi, I'm a year 13 Politics student at Brampton and the Politics department is great, they have some really good teachers and they provide a lot of resources and time for you and extra support if you ask for it. However, i would say only apply to BMA if you're absolutely sure you want to do Comp Sci, or something in that vein, at Uni bc as you know you have to take a certain subject combination if you want to do comp sci. However, BMA is absolutely solid in helping you with UCAS and making your application perfect, so if you still have doubts, the Access team will tell you what your best options are uni-wise.

Hi! I'm also a confused y11 student, do u know what the geog spec is at brampton? is it true that u can easily get mixed up with the secondary students, whats the atmosphere like? chill? are the teachers amazing (specifically maths, economics, geog, politics and chem department)
thanks x
Reply 8
Original post by hallaluliah
Hi! I'm also a confused y11 student, do u know what the geog spec is at brampton? is it true that u can easily get mixed up with the secondary students, whats the atmosphere like? chill? are the teachers amazing (specifically maths, economics, geog, politics and chem department)
thanks x

hiyaa, so at brampton you do 4 AS levels in year 12 and 3 A levels in year 13 (most people drop an AS level but you can do 4 a levels if you get all As at AS).

For geography we do edexcel, so the AS has 4 topics: Regeneration and Globalisation for the human side and Coast and Tectonics for the physical side.

In year 13 we do the AS topics plus Migration, Identity + Sovereignty and Superpowers (human) and The Carbon Cycle and Water Cycle (physical) here is the geo spec if u wanna look at the topics in depth OH also in year 13 we do coursework which takes up like 3 months at most to complete (alongside everything else)

for your other questions:

1. lol um not really? sixth form has a different uniform so we are pretty distinguishable and u get a student id card that lets you go in and out of most buildings, however when you're in the secondary school building you have to follow the rules there e.g one way system, no coats etc

2. i've found the atmosphere really depends on each year, generally people are friendly and up for fun there's always people hanging around before and after school in the common room, so on a social level you should be good.

general atmosphere is very focused and academic and driven tho, that's what i find is unique about brampton because you see everyone else working hard in study from 6 in the morning to 6 pm (not all the time tho xD) and it inspires you to work hard and keep going and everyone is willing to help each other with homework or if you wanna ask something. so yh the atmosphere is really conducive for learning. chill isn't really how i would describe it but the study centre is a calming and quiet area lmao.

3. there are a LOT of maths teachers and from what i've heard they're pretty good, i've only heard praise about the economics department they're quite good, and mr dobin also teaches economics (however they're a little bit conservative), geography is really good mr c and miss g are the best, politics department is amazing they're my favourite teachers shoutout to miss n, and i've heard chemistry is good but i don't know much tbh

what's really good about all these teachers is that they're completely willing to sit down with u after lesson or in form time if you wanna ask any questions and they're very easy to get a hold of. I practically live in the humanities office at this point and they do care about you.

hope i answered your questions and hope you have a good time at brampton if you end up coming! :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by philip.13o+++++
When You say Brampton required all 8s, Do you mean 8s in the subjects you are taking for A level or 8s in all the GCSEs you took?

this might be different from when i applied in 2018, but they required 7s in all the subjects you wanted to do at A level and around a 7.0 GPA, if your GPA was lower than you would have to wait a lot longer in line.
however, the amount of applicants has sky rocketed so i think its gone up to a 8.0 GPA but i'm not sure tbh, best way to know is to attend one of the open evenings
Original post by .N.A.
Hello all,

I am currently in Year 11 and am looking to go to Brampton Manor, NCS or LAE for Sixth Form. I'm completely torn between the options as they all seem to have their benefits and flaws. It would be great if anyone who currently goes to, or has previously attended, any of these Sixth Forms could share some advice about what to do and perhaps share some of their personal experiences there. Please, could you outline the strengths and weaknesses of the teaching at the different schools as well as the opportunities they provide?

I am fully aware that there are many misconceptions and myths about all three of these Sixth Forms and I'm genuinely confused as to what is fact and what is not. For example, I've been told on numerous occasions about things like 'Brampton being like a prison' or 'Many students are being kicked out of LAE'. I've heard that the quality of teaching across all three are stronger in different areas and very frequently, 'The workload being unbearable'. NCS does not have much statistics either. It would be great if someone could clarify these points raised.

I'd like to study Computer Science, Maths, Economics/Politics and Further Maths. At University, I hope to pursue Computer Science primarily, but I wouldn't mind going into Engineering, Architecture or Finance. I am aware that if I wish to study Computer Science in Brampton, I would have to take Maths, Further Maths and Physics as well and this is non-negotiable. LAE, unfortunately, doesn't offer Computer Science and neither does NCS - so if I were to study at NCS or LAE, I was thinking about doing Physics in replacement of Computer Science. If you do Further Maths or Physics, please do drop a message about how hard or manageable it is because from what I have heard, it is incredibly hard!

I am certain that many other students are finding this dilemma particularly difficult. Personally, the fact that I was unable to book an open evening with LAE has meant that I am not too familiar with its working environment or positives. If I am unable to attain the grades required for any of these Sixth Forms, I think I will go to Seven Kings Sixth Form as the back-up. I look forward to hearing from you all.

:smile:

Hey there!
I’m currently studying Biology Chemistry Maths and Further Maths, and I have to say that NCS is definitely one of the best sixth forms out there! The issue with sports is that you have to pay like £2 weekly but since the leisure centre is right next to the school, you shouldn’t worry about spending too much time travelling. However, bear in mind that although the teachers at the ncs are very supportive, they can also expect you to put in effort and time, so if you feel like you can work at a high standard and enjoy being around fun and entertainment, then ncs is the way to go! You are also advised to start off with four A-levels but there are many people who can start year 12 with 3 as well, and we are free to drop down to 3 a levels at any point in year 12, so you can manage workload.

I hope this helps!
(edited 4 years ago)
is it 8.0 GPA with top 8 only or average of 8 among all your GCSEs
Original post by salef
hiyaa, so at brampton you do 4 AS levels in year 12 and 3 A levels in year 13 (most people drop an AS level but you can do 4 a levels if you get all As at AS).

For geography we do edexcel, so the AS has 4 topics: Regeneration and Globalisation for the human side and Coast and Tectonics for the physical side.

In year 13 we do the AS topics plus Migration, Identity + Sovereignty and Superpowers (human) and The Carbon Cycle and Water Cycle (physical) here is the geo spec if u wanna look at the topics in depth OH also in year 13 we do coursework which takes up like 3 months at most to complete (alongside everything else)

for your other questions:

1. lol um not really? sixth form has a different uniform so we are pretty distinguishable and u get a student id card that lets you go in and out of most buildings, however when you're in the secondary school building you have to follow the rules there e.g one way system, no coats etc

2. i've found the atmosphere really depends on each year, generally people are friendly and up for fun there's always people hanging around before and after school in the common room, so on a social level you should be good.

general atmosphere is very focused and academic and driven tho, that's what i find is unique about brampton because you see everyone else working hard in study from 6 in the morning to 6 pm (not all the time tho xD) and it inspires you to work hard and keep going and everyone is willing to help each other with homework or if you wanna ask something. so yh the atmosphere is really conducive for learning. chill isn't really how i would describe it but the study centre is a calming and quiet area lmao.

3. there are a LOT of maths teachers and from what i've heard they're pretty good, i've only heard praise about the economics department they're quite good, and mr dobin also teaches economics (however they're a little bit conservative), geography is really good mr c and miss g are the best, politics department is amazing they're my favourite teachers shoutout to miss n, and i've heard chemistry is good but i don't know much tbh

what's really good about all these teachers is that they're completely willing to sit down with u after lesson or in form time if you wanna ask any questions and they're very easy to get a hold of. I practically live in the humanities office at this point and they do care about you.

hope i answered your questions and hope you have a good time at brampton if you end up coming! :smile:

THANK U SO MUCHH :smile::smile:, what do u think about further maths at brampton? long response plsss :biggrin:
guys, on results day how would u know if say brampton wanted a gpa of 8, is it online or something? or do u have to go there and waste ur time on results day
also which sixth form out of the two is better for economics/ mathsy degrees (not science) LAE or NCS?
guys, on results day how would u know if say brampton wanted a gpa of 8, is it online or something? or do u have to go there and waste ur time on results day

Don't they give out offers before that telling you what you need ?
Reply 16
Original post by .N.A.
Hey!

I'm just curious but how far away from Brampton do you live? I live about 1.5 hours away - is it worth the journey??

i live about 40 mins away by bus which i don't find that bad but its honestly up to you and what you think is manageable for you. because the school has a very strict policy on lateness (one minute past 8:10 and you get an half an hour detention) i wouldn't recommend it if you know ur not a punctual person and would have trouble commuting back and forth (bear in mind if u live an hour and a half away you would have to leave by 6:30 am). on the other hand if getting up early and commuting isn't an issue for you, then go for it! ik this one girl in year 12 travelled 3 hours by train - don't know if she still goes here but - in that case definitely not worth it!!
Reply 17
Original post by philip.13o+++++
is it 8.0 GPA with top 8 only or average of 8 among all your GCSEs

average of 8
Reply 18
THANK U SO MUCHH :smile::smile:, what do u think about further maths at brampton? long response plsss :biggrin:

you're welcome! sorry, i don't know that much about further maths except that its quite hard and some people i know just do maths all day which is kinda gross, honestly i haven't heard any complaints and while its hard people seem to enjoy it and like their teachers. Most people do maths, further maths, economics/physics/psychology/ but yh make sure u enjoy maths if u wanna take it
worrying my average is 7.89

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending