Reply 40
Original post by thebluebear
These are the departments that are recruiting apprentices from this scheme:
Department for Culture Media and Sport
Department for Environment Farming and Rural Affairs
Department for Business and Trade
Ministry of Defence
Office for Rail and Road

Thanks but how did you find that out? I emailed recruitment and they gave me a nonresponse answer
Original post by ljkaras
Thanks but how did you find that out? I emailed recruitment and they gave me a nonresponse answer

That’s what I was wondering aswell.
Reply 42
Ive been successful at interview apparently
Original post by ljkaras

Same what was your guys feedback for the behavioural questions?
Original post by ljkaras

Same but I think I won't get an offer
Reply 45
Yeah i only got a score of 22
Original post by ljkaras
Yeah i only got a score of 22

Well then I won't be getting an offer at all. I got 19. I hate the way they recruit by giving false hope. They should finalise the top scoring applicants and only send those people 'successful emails'
I don't think I'm getting an offer I got lower than 19
Original post by mojebow259
I don't think I'm getting an offer I got lower than 19

What did you get? I assume the lowest anyone can get is 16 to be successful and the highest is 28.
Reply 49
They finally confirmed it to me also, the list of depts mentioned earlier is whats available this year at least
Do you guys know how much candidates they take in? Like for the London location? and how many people applied for this year?
Original post by ljkaras
They finally confirmed it to me also, the list of depts mentioned earlier is whats available this year at least

Finally confirmed the job?
Original post by mojebow259
Do you guys know how much candidates they take in? Like for the London location? and how many people applied for this year?

The job adverts said 5 jobs available and there are 5 locations so I assume 1 for each location
Reply 53
Original post by ljkaras

Also so silly they didnt say that at interview. Because i just said a random dept with no idea if it was available as my first choice and they didnt say anything back... so now i am having to chase them up to amend my choice based on the actual options....
Reply 54
Original post by Glup3454
Finally confirmed the job?

Nah haha just the depts
Original post by ljkaras
Nah haha just the depts

Oh makes sense lol. I wonder how long they will take to confirm the jobs for successful candidates. The rest get put onto a waitlist I believe.
Reply 56
Original post by Glup3454
The job adverts said 5 jobs available and there are 5 locations so I assume 1 for each location
Just 5 spots? Man thats insanely competitve. Rip hopes and dreams
Original post by ljkaras
Just 5 spots? Man thats insanely competitve. Rip hopes and dreams

Yep. And you listed 5 departments above so makes sense. Unless they are hiring 5 for each location but that seems unlikely.
Reply 58
Did other people get another email asking for them to email their id and proof of address tho?
Original post by ljkaras
Did other people get another email asking for them to email their id and proof of address tho?

Yep. I think that's standard so if you do get an offer then it's a quicker onboarding process

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending