The Student Room Group

Oxford MSc Sociology 2024

Has anyone who applied for Oxford's MSc Sociology for the January deadline heard back?
Reply 1
NO. I submitted on Jan 3rd, still not heard back
Original post by Takoo
NO. I submitted on Jan 3rd, still not heard back
I applied around the same date! Hopefully it's coming out soon :smile:
Original post by kjming12341234
I applied around the same date! Hopefully it's coming out soon :smile:
Have you guys heard back anything from the department? Also MSc Sociology applicant here:smile:
Original post by Lucky dude
Have you guys heard back anything from the department? Also MSc Sociology applicant here:smile:
Hey, I got a conditional offer a few days ago!
Hey, I got a conditional offer a few days ago!
Omg congrats!! Will you accept the offer or are you still waiting for other options? I was told by the department that they cannot make a final decision on my application and will re-assess my application against the March applicants… so it means I have to wait a little longer for the final result:o:
Original post by Lucky dude
Omg congrats!! Will you accept the offer or are you still waiting for other options? I was told by the department that they cannot make a final decision on my application and will re-assess my application against the March applicants… so it means I have to wait a little longer for the final result:o:
Thanks! I think I'll accept the offer but still waiting for Cambridge's MPhil.

Wishing you the best! What kind of research are you doing if I may ask?
Reply 7
Has anyone who applied for Oxford's MSc Sociology for the January deadline heard back?

I applied for the march deadline and got an unconditional offer today (28 March). Good luck with your application 🤞🏻
Is there a whatsapp group chat for incoming MSc in Sociology students?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending