The Student Room Group
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford

2023-24 Oxford MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice Applicants

Hello, everyone! This is a thread for Oxford University 2023-24 MSc Criminology and Criminal Justice applicants who are patiently waiting for an update. Let us know if you hear anything :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi there and thanks for starting the thread! My upload button in the self-service portal disappeared on Friday. Judging from people who applied to other programs, it means the result is going to be released soon.
University of Oxford, Pawel-Sytniewski
University of Oxford
Oxford
Original post by asahikawa
Hi there and thanks for starting the thread! My upload button in the self-service portal disappeared on Friday. Judging from people who applied to other programs, it means the result is going to be released soon.

That's very good. Please let us know when you receive an answer! My upload button is still here :confused:
when are the result expected? when did the result came last year?
Someone mentioned on the other thread that last year the result came on 14th March.
Original post by thainabvcosta
That's very good. Please let us know when you receive an answer! My upload button is still here :confused:

I've received an offer from the department!
Original post by asahikawa
I've received an offer from the department!

Congratulations!
has anyone else received any offer, my button has gone missing.
Reply 8
Congratulations. Was it received today?
Reply 9
My button has just gone missing too!
Reply 10
My button has gone missing too
any offers yet?
Reply 12
nothing yet, when you say disappearing button, do you mean the bar next to English results and official transcripts, the little button there?
yes that button will completely disappear (usually - this year the theory is by no means concrete) when a decision has been made on your application - can be either a rejection or acceptance. I think we will likely get offers/rejections tomorrow at this rate.
Original post by unippl
nothing yet, when you say disappearing button, do you mean the bar next to English results and official transcripts, the little button there?
Reply 14
Any offers yet?
Reply 15
Is the missing button a good sign at all?
it just means that a decision has been made - either an acceptance or rejection. I haven't received an offer yet either also.
Original post by Omzzz
Is the missing button a good sign at all?
Reply 17
Original post by burns0299
it just means that a decision has been made - either an acceptance or rejection. I haven't received an offer yet either also.

Ohh okay. Thank you.
typically the earlier your button disappears the better, as Ox process acceptances first. However, for the BCL this year there didn't seem to be any pattern so I wouldn't rely on it for Msc either.
Original post by Omzzz
Ohh okay. Thank you.
Reply 19
Hi everyone! I plan to apply for an MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice 2024-25. Is there any tip on how to write a statement of purpose? Thank you in advance.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending