The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL PhD Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Do all prospective PHD students at UCL are called for interview ? I have applied for PhD admission at UCL in Jan but I have not been called for an interview . My application shows its under assessment ?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #26
Do all prospective PHD students at UCL are called for interview ? I have applied for PhD admission at UCL in Jan but I have not been called for an interview . My application shows its under assessment ?

No, I think it is subject area dependent.
Original post by Anonymous #23
No, I think it is subject area dependent.

Thank you.I have applied for IGP UCL . Anyone else here who has applied for phd at Institute of Global Prosperity , UCL for Oct 2024 entry ? Any news ?
Original post by Anonymous #10
Not yet, have you heard anything since your post?

Initial offers have been sent out now!
Original post by Anonymous #27

did u receive yours?
did anyone receive any email today?
Nope, all quiet again. If they are going to reply by the end of the month for me, then tomorrow is the last chance.
Original post by Anonymous #23
Nope, all quiet again. If they are going to reply by the end of the month for me, then tomorrow is the last chance.

someone just said they sent official offers
Original post by Anonymous #27

I think they are talking about Wolfson scholarship. Not epsrc
Any updates? Last day to hear before the Easter break.
Hello

This is a general thing and you are not the only one effected. The person in charge of administration of this has been away which has delayed matters.

An update when contacted my department. Thinking this might be the cause of the delay for everyone
Original post by Gr8mann
Hello
This is a general thing and you are not the only one effected. The person in charge of administration of this has been away which has delayed matters.
An update when contacted my department. Thinking this might be the cause of the delay for everyone

Thanks for the update.
I presume we will receive the outcomes after the Easter break.
Original post by Anonymous #20
I think they are talking about Wolfson scholarship. Not epsrc
Yeah, as in they've sent out emails offering the Wolfson scholarship/putting people on the reserve list, no actual offer from UCL yet though
when does easter break ends
Original post by Anonymous #19
when does easter break ends

8th April
Here is a random question . Is it a good sign in the application if with Director of PhD admissions or do all applications go to them ?
Original post by Anonymous #26
Here is a random question . Is it a good sign in the application if with Director of PhD admissions or do all applications go to them ?

Here is a random question . Is it a good sign if theapplication is with Director of PhD admissions or do allapplications go to them ?
anything anyone? :frown:
Nothing someone 😄
Nothing will come before 8th , when the uni reopens . The results in my case will be processed then after they go through final checks .
I got this email from the admissions department , when I asked about my application .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending