The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL PhD Applicants 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #3
Is this also for eee? Also, are you home or overseas?
Not for eee, and I am overseas.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Russell98
My situation is exactly the opposite: my potential supervisors said that my name would be forwarded to stage 3, but have not received any notification email since then.
then no idea lol I'm considering email my supervisor next week if still no response by tomorrow, quite weird lol
My situation is exactly the opposite: my potential supervisors said that my name would be forwarded to stage 3, but have not received any notification email since then.
Same with me. I contacted the department and they said "the Doctoral School are in the process of contacting applicants this week. So hopefully you will be receiving an email communication this week or next week". Fingere crossed!
Original post by Esha.S.Babu
Same with me. I contacted the department and they said "the Doctoral School are in the process of contacting applicants this week. So hopefully you will be receiving an email communication this week or next week". Fingere crossed!
Just received similar reply from my supervisors. Good luck for both of us :smile:
Just received similar reply from my supervisors. Good luck for both of us :smile:
Is this for all departments, or just yours?
Reply 85
Original post by WannabeAPhD
Is this for all departments, or just yours?
I am also an applicant for the Dept of Computer Science and have just chatted my potential supervisor, who could not provide any additional info regarding whether all successful applicants have received their offers :frown:
Reply 86
I just received the reply from the dept of CS and all successful applicants have been notified.
Original post by Jessy09
I just received the reply from the dept of CS and all successful applicants have been notified.
Eek. I haven't had anything yet. I applied to start in April (yes it is late to find out!) so I would have thought that would be a priority either way.
Has anyone received a rejection? And does anyone know if they have historically sent out acceptances in batches or all at once?
Has anyone received a rejection? And does anyone know if they have historically sent out acceptances in batches or all at once?
from last year's thread, not all came out at the same time
Original post by Anonymous #2
from last year's thread, not all came out at the same time

Sweet. Can you please provide a link to last year’s thread?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Sweet. Can you please provide a link to last year’s thread?
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7315920&page=3
Is today going to be the day we hear back? 🤞
Reply 93
Did anyone apply to the MREs + PhD management program?
Original post by Anonymous #4
Is today going to be the day we hear back? 🤞
I really hope so! My 10 weeks wait will be on Tuesday, but that doesn't leave much time before I'd be due to start.
Nothing new huh?
Very quiet today!
Do they send out decisions on weekends or do we have to wait until next Monday?
Do they send out decisions on weekends or do we have to wait until next Monday?
don't think British ppl will work over weekend lol
Original post by Anonymous #2
Sorry the other way round: home students from chem eng and overseas students from electrical engineering

Where did you hear this from? Do you have a link to the social media post?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending