The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Uni of Leeds wait time - psychology

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chloeschick_
I applied to Uni of Leeds for psychology in October, I've had multiple emails stating that they are
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by husky-roost
what did your offer say? mine said AA and A in crim but i don’t take crim so don’t know how that worked out. did you get the same?

Mine just says AAA, then an ABB below if I pass the access to Leeds modules but there’s no specific subjects. I don’t take criminology either.

It might be a good idea to contact them and ask to make sure it gets sorted out.
Original post by Chloeschick_
I applied to Uni of Leeds for psychology in October, I've had multiple emails stating that they are "still reviewing and considering" my application but have not had an offer/ rejection. They said it could be until Mid-May.
I've got other offers from different Unis and accommodation is starting to go at these, but Leeds was always my top choice.
Any advice? Does it normally take this long?

You might’ve already had a response by now but if it helps I applied in November and just heard back about a week ago! I wouldn’t take the waiting as a bad sign. If they haven’t got back to you yet I’m sure they will within this Month as they need to give people time to visit offer holder days etc. Hope this helps!
Original post by romeeoo
never wanted to go to leeds uni. i just live in leeds so put it down lmao. course for psych is **** imo

Leeds’ Psych course is super high on the league tables + has good prospects… did you check properly? It’s fine that it’s not your first choice ofc but the course is really good.
Reply 24
Original post by Anonymous #4
Leeds’ Psych course is super high on the league tables + has good prospects… did you check properly? It’s fine that it’s not your first choice ofc but the course is really good.

i said it my opinion the course is ****. i dont rlly care ab the league tables nor do i want to stay in leeds as it sucks here, which is why i declined. i’m allowed to have my own opinion mate
Original post by romeeoo
i said it my opinion the course is ****. i dont rlly care ab the league tables nor do i want to stay in leeds as it sucks here, which is why i declined. i’m allowed to have my own opinion mate

Ofc you’re allowed to, I was just stating the facts of the course Leeds offers. You don’t have to like Leeds or the course at all, it’s more so calling it a bad one that’s just untrue as it’s high up for a reason. Good on you for going for what you really want!
Reply 26
Original post by Anonymous #4
Ofc you’re allowed to, I was just stating the facts of the course Leeds offers. You don’t have to like Leeds or the course at all, it’s more so calling it a bad one that’s just untrue as it’s high up for a reason. Good on you for going for what you really want!

it’s bad in my opinion, thats what i said g
Original post by romeeoo
it’s bad in my opinion, thats what i said g

Can you read? What did I just type?

Quick Reply

Latest