Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website

Durham Foundation Offers 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
i got 32 in my LNAT but i flopped my a levels last year LOL
But thats literally amazing!! The LNAT proves more for law than a levels tbh!!
Chemistry Research, Durham University
Durham University
Durham
Visit website
have u heard anything???? so so stressed like hello durham can u pls hurry up LOL
I haven’t heard anything. Getting genuinely stressful atp!! Why cant they just reply???
Original post by Sunrise36
I haven’t heard anything. Getting genuinely stressful atp!! Why cant they just reply???

LOL FR it’s driving me insane LOLOL
hi! i have got an offer from Durham foundation year, but when i was stressing they were stating from now until May, so therefore do not be too worried, and make sure to check your inboxes!
Original post by r3nee.c0
hi! i have got an offer from Durham foundation year, but when i was stressing they were stating from now until May, so therefore do not be too worried, and make sure to check your inboxes!

omg congrats!!!! what course are you hoping to study after? when did u get ur offer??? is it the UK or international fdn :smile:
That’s amazing well done!! I hope OP & I here from them soon as well
omg congrats!!!! what course are you hoping to study after? when did u get ur offer??? is it the UK or international fdn :smile:
hi! i got law with foundation and i am a UK student!
and i got my offer today!
That’s amazing well done!! I hope OP & I here from them soon as well
hi, there is a great possibility that you will, i hope you get in !
hi! i got law with foundation and i am a UK student!

that’s what i applied for!!!! congrats!!!!!! lord

have you heard anything today? LOL
have you heard anything today? LOL

No I havent): but im guessing if they will reply either this week or the next. Very anxious but feeling a rejection coming on🥹
No I havent): but im guessing if they will reply either this week or the next. Very anxious but feeling a rejection coming on🥹

i would assume this week if they are sending offers and rejections already but lord im so nervous like i am constantly checking
hi, there is a great possibility that you will, i hope you get in !

weird question but about what time did they send your offer yesterday? like was it morning, afternoon or evening
weird question but about what time did they send your offer yesterday? like was it morning, afternoon or evening

hi no its fine! they sent it around 6 pm, but i have not heard of anyone else recieving an offer apart from me- you could recieve your offer in May
hi no its fine! they sent it around 6 pm, but i have not heard of anyone else recieving an offer apart from me- you could recieve your offer in May

yes!!! I’ve seen rejections but not offers hahah!!
anyone heard anything from Durham for foundation?

just got my offer
Original post by hazzer1234
just got my offer

congrats!!!!!

hey, when did you sit your interview?
Original post by LaibaJ234
hey, when did you sit your interview?

I didn't sit an interview!

Quick Reply

Latest