Visit website
Original post by hazzer1234
just got my offer

congrats! what course?,
Original post by hello746
congrats! what course?,

psychology
(edited 1 month ago)
Hi, I received my offer today, is anyone doing biological science?
psychology

Was it unconditional or conditional?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi! Wondering if anyone has recieved an offer from Durham for any Foundation Years? (2024)
I know the process seems different this year compared to 22+23 (they had assesments, interviews and some had more assesments after interviews) so im unsure if we will be getting offers or if it would be another ‘round’ yet lol.
Also in 22’ + 23’ offers were sent out end of march-april for foundation from what i can see & people think they sent info to those from the north before those from the south? im hoping that, as the process seems a bit different this year, the time frame may be less? I think they sent out the personal reflections in chunks of the subject you hope to study at UG????
Completed the personal reflection + course a little while ago and i feel so impatient LOL. i know they probs want to see all of the reflections before giving offers but im constantly checking my emails!!!! Some people’s deadline for the personal reflection isnt till mid March…..
just wanted to find any people in the same boat??? lol stress

Just got an offer!!!
Original post by Anonymous #2
Was it unconditional or conditional?

conditional
conditional

congrats!!
Original post by hello746
Just got an offer!!!

im still waiting LOL absolutely pooping myself. i wonder if theyre sending out randomly, by the priority order they listed IDK LOL
im still waiting LOL absolutely pooping myself. i wonder if theyre sending out randomly, by the priority order they listed IDK LOL

I don't think they are being released by priority
I got a unconditional offer for Durham for biological sciences

If it makes you feel any better, I’ve also applied to Durham law with foundation and I sent an e mail asking when they’ll be responding and they said the system had gone down so it’s only been running again for about 2/3 weeks
My friend applied for A&F and still hasnt even received an email about the written reflection.
Original post by baconhatesbeef
I got a unconditional offer for Durham for biological sciences

Congratulations, ill also be doing the biological sciences
anyone else not heard anything yet??
Original post by Anonymous
anyone else not heard anything yet??

I haven’t ): they wouldn’t reply during Easter holidays though, would they idk😭
Reply 56
Original post by Sunrise36
I haven’t ): they wouldn’t reply during Easter holidays though, would they idk😭
I received an offer for Biological Sciences at 18:00 this evening.
Original post by nice4
I received an offer for Biological Sciences at 18:00 this evening.

Congrats!! And they seem to usually reply around 6pm according to this thread aha
just got an unconditional offer for law w foundation!!!!!
Original post by Sunrise36
Congrats!! And they seem to usually reply around 6pm according to this thread aha

got mine at 8am LOLOL

Quick Reply

Latest