"You blithering bumpkin!
You brainless bogvumper"
[The witches]
Who you talking about there @Tatakae L ? 🤨🤨🤨
Reply 41
Original post by study23!
Who you talking about there @Tatakae L ? 🤨🤨🤨
Nobody....
Stop its such a funny quote thoughh. I was re reading it and I actually missed how bad I loved ralhd dahls books. (ik that was a atroctious spelling but I really cba to find how to rlly spell it)
Original post by Tatakae L
Nobody....
Stop its such a funny quote thoughh. I was re reading it and I actually missed how bad I loved ralhd dahls books. (ik that was a atroctious spelling but I really cba to find how to rlly spell it)
I love your spellings so much, makes me laugh every time 😭
But roald is definitely not that hard, though I can’t say the same thing for wrong- that is such a hard word 😔
Reply 43
Original post by AspiringSurvivor
I love your spellings so much, makes me laugh every time 😭
But roald is definitely not that hard, though I can’t say the same thing for wrong- that is such a hard word 😔
rlly thats how you spell it. nahh bc ive been trying so hard and i thought it was rolhd dalh first.
also idc what you say wronge is spelt like that <--
one of the funniest books i've ever read, The Martian by Andy Weir. Here are a few of the main character's words of (questionable) wisdom:

'Maybe I’ll post a consumer review. “Brought product to surface of Mars. It stopped working. 0/10." '

“I started the day with some nothin’ tea. Nothin’ tea is easy to make. First, get some hot water, then add nothin’.”

“It’s true, you know. In space, no one can hear you scream like a little girl.”

“Me: “This is obviously a clog. How about I take it apart and check the internal tubing?” NASA: (after five hours of deliberation) “No. You’ll f*** it up and die.” So I took it apart.”

“I need to ask myself, 'What would an Apollo astronaut do?' He'd drink three whiskey sours, drive his Corvette to the launchpad, then fly to the moon in a command module smaller than my Rover. Man those guys were cool.”
Reply 45
Original post by x-wing_pilot
one of the funniest books i've ever read, The Martian by Andy Weir. Here are a few of the main character's words of (questionable) wisdom:
'Maybe I’ll post a consumer review. “Brought product to surface of Mars. It stopped working. 0/10." '
“I started the day with some nothin’ tea. Nothin’ tea is easy to make. First, get some hot water, then add nothin’.”
“Me: “This is obviously a clog. How about I take it apart and check the internal tubing?” NASA: (after five hours of deliberation) “No. You’ll f*** it up and die.” So I took it apart.”
“I need to ask myself, 'What would an Apollo astronaut do?' He'd drink three whiskey sours, drive his Corvette to the launchpad, then fly to the moon in a command module smaller than my Rover. Man those guys were cool.”
stopp this book looks so good, Im defo going to read it and add it to my list at least
Sounds interesting!
(edited 1 month ago)
stopp this book looks so good, Im defo going to read it and add it to my list at least
it is sooo good! if i could be the author of any book, it'd be this one. if you give it a read, let me know how you found it!
Reply 48
it is sooo good! if i could be the author of any book, it'd be this one. if you give it a read, let me know how you found it!
will do <3
Ahh i am so intriguedddd will for sure read it!
Reply 50
"I know, I know, I know, I know.
If he had been with me,
everything would have been different"
[if he had been with me]
Reply 51
"The question was so absurd and the way he said it so
ludicrously casual that i had to clench my teeth against a
psychotic impulse to laugh"
[if we were villains]
"I could make a really impressive fire, he thought. Of course, it would only burn for a few minutes and then I'd die..." The Son of Neptune, from the series Heroes of Olympus
Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing. - Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

A quote that puts the lack of appreciation for things we consider as a naturalness in a nutshell perfectly.
“the most important lesson that you can walk away with is that the idiots who surround you are, in fact, not idiots at all. Instead, they are individuals worthy of respect, understanding, and being valued.”

Surrounded by Idiots - Thomas Erikson

I think this is important to remember when we get frustrated with others, It’s actually an interesting book if you want to learn a little more about what makes other people tick :smile:
(edited 1 month ago)
"The question was so absurd and the way he said it so
ludicrously casual that i had to clench my teeth against a
psychotic impulse to laugh"
[if we were villains]

Nice lines. What was the name of the book? I like to know the source.
Reply 56
Original post by Kallisto
Nice lines. What was the name of the book? I like to know the source.
Its from if we were villains (in the brakets at the bottome) by M.L Rio. Im halfway throu ish. I just found it so funny and had to write it down here.
Original post by AspiringSurvivor
“For you a thousand times over”- The kite runner
Such a fabulous book, the quote sounds like a love story/romance but the book is so much more beautiful
I was just about to write this one!
Reply 58
I feel like I have been neglecting this thred but I have had no time to read guys. But just because I feel like I have heres one for you

"If anyone walked in, I would be quite the sight-
crouching in the dark,
grinning like a madman,
clutching a bottle of bleach."
[am I normal yet?]
I feel like I have been neglecting this thred but I have had no time to read guys. But just because I feel like I have heres one for you
"If anyone walked in, I would be quite the sight-
crouching in the dark,
grinning like a madman,
clutching a bottle of bleach."
[am I normal yet?]

What is the context of this quote 😭😭

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending