Original post by Ayanokouji15
u got instagram? can talk more freely
Add my Facebook and we Can talk on Messenger
Original post by Anonymous #1

do u have instagram? whats ur facebook. idk what. gimme ur name or smth

i cant create account on facebook cuz its no sending confirm code so give me your instagram or discord
Original post by Ayanokouji15
i cant create account on facebook cuz its no sending confirm code so give me your instagram or discord

prabhthelegend
prabhthelegend

is that insta or discord
Dis
The last few weeks ive noticed that three-four girls laugh at me. When school is over, they ride the bike and i walk to the bus station (we need to go the same way) Im an observant person, and i noticed that whenever i walk to or from the bus station, when they're about to pass they stop talking and when they almost pass me, they laugh. In the start i didnt think it was because of me, but now im sure its me. ive also noticed it when i was about to present in a group, and walked up in front of the class, i spat a gum out and they looked and laughed at me. I dont know if that was me though. Today after two of the girls rode their bike past me and laughed, while we were going up the stairs a bit later on in the day, one of em looked back and made eye contact with me. After she looked at the other girl, maybe said something and again laughed.
I dont know what theyre laughing about, and its annoying because i dont know if did something wrong, embarrassing og said something.

Personally I think ur best bet is to ignore them and hopefully it will die down and they would get fed up of this, but if it escalates I think asking them why they are doing this so u don’t need to worry about it anymore
Dis

send again i didnt get
If you think it's malicious, just don't care and ignore them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending