The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial Mechanical Engineering 2024

Hey, if anyone has received an offer for Mech Eng from Imperial, what are the grades they require? I personally don't know anyone else who applied so want to get a broader perspective
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey, if anyone has received an offer for Mech Eng from Imperial, what are the grades they require? I personally don't know anyone else who applied so want to get a broader perspective
I have had no response yet. I've had my interview and admission test. I don't know anyone else applying for Mech Eng, however I do know Aero Eng, Chemistry, and Bio subjects applicants who have received offers. I heard that the Eng responses usually come around mid March(now) but I can't remember where I found this out and I don't know if definitely true.
Not sure about the most common grades of offer holders for Mech Eng.
Hopefully we find out and get in soon!
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Ajtydeman
I have had no response yet. I've had my interview and admission test. I don't know anyone else applying for Mech Eng, however I do know Aero Eng, Chemistry, and Bio subjects applicants who have received offers. I heard that the Eng responses usually come around mid March(now) but I can't remember where I found this out and I don't know if definitely true.
Not sure about the most common grades of offer holders for Mech Eng.
Hopefully we find out and get in soon!
Hey, I received my offer a few weeks ago and got an offer of A*A*A*. I wanted to know what others got as required grades. Hope you find out soon
Reply 3

Hey! I got offered A*A*AA for mech eng xx
Hey, I received my offer a few weeks ago and got an offer of A*A*A*. I wanted to know what others got as required grades. Hope you find out soon
Thanks for the good luck today! I got my offer this afternoon - 2 x A* and an A.
Reply 5
Original post by Ajtydeman1
Thanks for the good luck today! I got my offer this afternoon - 2 x A* and an A.
Congrats! haha now it is just getting those grades for us aaaaa

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending