The Student Room Group

Aero MAT test

Has anyone applying for 2024/2025 received an invitation for Aero MAT yet? I received an invitation for the Mechanical Engineering Admissions Test but nothing about Aero MAT.
Original post by ClemonLemon
Has anyone applying for 2024/2025 received an invitation for Aero MAT yet? I received an invitation for the Mechanical Engineering Admissions Test but nothing about Aero MAT.

Have you applied for Mechanical or Aero? The MAT test is only for EEE and Aero. For Mechanical, you have the Mechanical Engineering Admissions Test you have mentioned and won't have to give MAT according to their website
Reply 2
Original post by EauRouge7105
Have you applied for Mechanical or Aero? The MAT test is only for EEE and Aero. For Mechanical, you have the Mechanical Engineering Admissions Test you have mentioned and won't have to give MAT according to their website

I applied for both Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering.
Reply 3
Original post by ClemonLemon

hey, im applying to imperial for aeronautical engineering and got my ic aero/eee mat invitation on the 19th or 20th.

Quick Reply

Latest