Fine Art Offer 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by claraaaaa_
Which uni is this?

Newcastle
Reply 21
Original post by mardymandy
Newcastle

Hmm I know they have interviews up until next week so hope u hear back good news! Have u applied to anywhere else?
I've applied for Newcastle for Fine Art but not heard anything. Does anyone have any idea what order they look at applications in? I applied just before the deadline- does this mean I'm at a disadvantage and bottom of the pile? Will they have likely given out their maximum number of offers before they even look at my portfolio? I feel it's getting late in the month now...
Just so you know, Newcastle sent me the email request for my portfolio a day late (on 1st Feb), so I had already missed the portfolio deadline (31st Jan). Despite the late application I heard back maybe a week ago about an interview so don’t worry, they are definitely getting through the applicants!
Hmm I know they have interviews up until next week so hope u hear back good news! Have u applied to anywhere else?

I've also applied to Manchester and not heard form them either. I've got one offer and 2 rejections so far.
Reply 24
I've also applied to Manchester and not heard form them either. I've got one offer and 2 rejections so far.

I’ve just heard back from all of mine 2 rejections from Ruskin and ucl
Reply 25
Omg is newcas going to close tmr? I sent them an emailing regarding my application progress around this week and they replied saying I should have got an email for invitation of interview but the fact is I have not received it at all and neither in my spam folder!

They ask me whether or not I can attend interview next week and want to hear back from me. Yet I have not got a further response from them after I went back to them....
Reply 26
Original post by Cpz
Omg is newcas going to close tmr? I sent them an emailing regarding my application progress around this week and they replied saying I should have got an email for invitation of interview but the fact is I have not received it at all and neither in my spam folder!
They ask me whether or not I can attend interview next week and want to hear back from me. Yet I have not got a further response from them after I went back to them....

Maybe try calling admissions? I found that helpful when my offer didn’t come up on ucas for a month there was a technical problem or something. Some people can request for a late interview so I wouldn’t worry about not having an interview! They can go over the deadline
Reply 27
Maybe try calling admissions? I found that helpful when my offer didn’t come up on ucas for a month there was a technical problem or something. Some people can request for a late interview so I wouldn’t worry about not having an interview! They can go over the deadline

Which uni are you thinking to go to?
Reply 28
Original post by Cpz
Which uni are you thinking to go to?

I’m leaning towards Newcastle but I’ll decide after going to the offer holder days hbu?
Reply 29
I’m leaning towards Newcastle but I’ll decide after going to the offer holder days hbu?

Will go to Edinburgh’s offer holder day for a final look

yeah i have just emailed admissions as i was emailed to say i had an offer for fine art around a month ago and still haven't got the offer on UCAS yet, hopefully it comes through soon!
Reply 31
Original post by 17williamsne
yeah i have just emailed admissions as i was emailed to say i had an offer for fine art around a month ago and still haven't got the offer on UCAS yet, hopefully it comes through soon!

The exact same thing happened to me so I called David Butler he sorted it out straight away something was wrong with the system they didn’t know the offer didn’t go through
The exact same thing happened to me so I called David Butler he sorted it out straight away something was wrong with the system they didn’t know the offer didn’t go through

oh god maybe that's happened to me too! hopefully they get back to me soon, i emailed admissions but if i don't hear i'll phone them
Reply 33

I did my interview today with David and others and they decided to give me an offer just one hour after the interview via email! David said they do want to let me know this in advance which cannot be more warming!
Is anyone else waiting to hear something from Newcastle?
has anyone gotten any offers from Newcastle/Edinburgh,Uni of Leeds or UCL for fine art?

I sent my portfolio for Leeds on tues night and got an offer for fine art on the Wednesday afternoon. Waiting on Manchester and UCL CSM.

Quick Reply

Latest