The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham Computer Science Modules

Hello,

I was wondering if a student from the university of Nottingham would be willing to give me an in depth view of the course modules. I am aware there is a page online for the course which includes some of the modules, but the module description is brief and uninformative compared to other universities.

The reason why is because I am really trying to compare this uni to Warwick's computer systems engineering course. On their website I was able to see the module content, how the module is marked, how many hours are in it and what the module's coursework, assessments and exams materials include etc.

I was not able to find their specifics sheet online either since its for students only, I was able to briefly see since I went to an offer holder day and a girl kindly let me see on her phone. This is weird since most universities allow outsiders to view the specifications...

Thankyou!
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hello,
I was wondering if a student from the university of Nottingham would be willing to give me an in depth view of the course modules. I am aware there is a page online for the course which includes some of the modules, but the module description is brief and uninformative compared to other universities.
The reason why is because I am really trying to compare this uni to Warwick's computer systems engineering course. On their website I was able to see the module content, how the module is marked, how many hours are in it and what the module's coursework, assessments and exams materials include etc.
I was not able to find their specifics sheet online either since its for students only, I was able to briefly see since I went to an offer holder day and a girl kindly let me see on her phone. This is weird since most universities allow outsiders to view the specifications...
Thankyou!

Hi! If you email [email protected] and ask for the information you would like, we can hopefully obtain this info for you :smile:
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending