The Student Room Group

Staying in a hotel with the guy I'm seeing

Hi,
So next week I'm planning on staying in a hotel with a guy I'm seeing so we can spend more time together (no funny business). I'm 19. I can't tell my parents because they'd kick off, tell me it's too soon and things like that. Do you have any ideas on what I can tell them so they don't know I'm staying over? I was thinking of saying an overnight event but there aren't any in my area. Then I was considering saying I'm at my best friends house but theyd know that wouldn't be the case.
Reply 1
Honestly is the best policy, you’re an adult afterall. Otherwise tell them your having a night away with a friend
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi,
So next week I'm planning on staying in a hotel with a guy I'm seeing so we can spend more time together (no funny business). I'm 19. I can't tell my parents because they'd kick off, tell me it's too soon and things like that. Do you have any ideas on what I can tell them so they don't know I'm staying over? I was thinking of saying an overnight event but there aren't any in my area. Then I was considering saying I'm at my best friends house but theyd know that wouldn't be the case.

just say you’re going to a concert and staying at a hotel afterwards (with a friend). that way they know your whereabouts in case but won’t stress if you’re not there or at a friends house
Yeah because people often book hotels just to 'spend time' together :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending