The Student Room Group

Not eligible for student finance

I have already been to university and graduated but I've realised my degree is practically useless and not what I want to do, so I want to go back to university. However I know that I won't be eligible for student finance as I already hold a degree. Is there anything else that anyone can suggest to be able to pay for university a second time around? I have been offered a place already but I'm not working out how I am going to be able to afford both paying the course fees and actually living (somewhere to live, food, transport etc) whilst at university.
Original post by Sarahmay06
I have already been to university and graduated but I've realised my degree is practically useless and not what I want to do, so I want to go back to university. However I know that I won't be eligible for student finance as I already hold a degree. Is there anything else that anyone can suggest to be able to pay for university a second time around? I have been offered a place already but I'm not working out how I am going to be able to afford both paying the course fees and actually living (somewhere to live, food, transport etc) whilst at university.

What course are you planning to study?
Reply 2
Original post by normaw
What course are you planning to study?
veterinary medicine, I have been granted a maintenance loan because of the course I am doing, but that only provides about £250 per month.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending