The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

[Masters] Qualification Check email: good sign?

Months after applying I got a qualification check email from UCL despite having uploaded all of my qualifications in the original application. Is this a good sign? Is it just an authenticity verification after they’ve already made a positive decision? Has anyone been rejected after a qualification check?
Update: I got offered a place indeed!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by DeanInLondon
Months after applying I got a qualification check email from UCL despite having uploaded all of my qualifications in the original application. Is this a good sign? Is it just an authenticity verification after they’ve already made a positive decision? Has anyone been rejected after a qualification check?

Hi, I just received the same email, I have submitted the form. I saw someone posted on TSR that they received a conditional offer within 10 days of the verification. Manifesting +ve result for you! Best of luck!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by roro472
Hi, I just received the same email, I have submitted the form. I saw someone posted on TSR that they received a conditional offer within 10 days of the verification. Manifesting +ve result for you! Best of luck!

Thank you! I did get in with an unconditional offer!! You will receive an offer too :biggrin:
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 3
Thank you! I did get in with an unconditional offer!! You will receive an offer too :biggrin:

Hey, congratulations!! may I ask how long did it take?
Original post by roro472
Hey, congratulations!! may I ask how long did it take?

From the moment the Qualification Check was completed? Two days :smile:
Reply 5
From the moment the Qualification Check was completed? Two days :smile:

That's amazing! Thanks a ton for the update
Reply 6
Just curious. When did you apply for the masters? Thanks :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending