The Student Room Group

Not sure about relationships

There is a girl in my college friends group, we are in last year of course. We know each other from 2 years. I have begun liking her from like 5 months. She talks to me nicely and we are good friends. I want to make this better not worse. I don't know what to do.
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Would the friendship survive if you asked her out?
Reply 2
Perhaps get a mutual friend to ask if she fancies you without saying that you do, that way you'd know and can approach her. (did the same thing luckily it went well lol)
Reply 3
Original post by SMEGGGY
Perhaps get a mutual friend to ask if she fancies you without saying that you do, that way you'd know and can approach her. (did the same thing luckily it went well lol)

This is probably the best way to go
Try and see if she likes you. Ask her out on the last day. That way if she says yes, you can spend the summer together. IF she says no, you have the summer to get over her.
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #1
Try and see if she likes you. Ask her out on the last day. That way if she says yes, you can spend the summer together. IF she says no, you have the summer to get over her.

I agree with this, but maybe also start dropping subtle hints that you like her in the lead up to your summer break. Hope it goes well for you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending