The Student Room Group

Google Apprenticeship 2024!

Everyone feel free to update each other about the Google apprenticeship process this year!

I applied for the level 3 digital marketing / business program. Anyone know what the process after the 1st stage of the intro call is? What happens next and what should I expect?
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by random124
Last year the second stage was a coding interview. It was just basic coding problems and it was around 30/40minutes. I still haven’t heard back from them after submitting the application. I hope I receive an email from them this week

I hope you hear from them. Which apprenticeship is that for?
Original post by Sexyyyysa
I hope you hear from them. Which apprenticeship is that for?

The SWE one. I deleted the reply as I just saw you applied for the marketing one lol. Thanks I hope to hear back too
Reply 3
The SWE one. I deleted the reply as I just saw you applied for the marketing one lol. Thanks I hope to hear back too
Lmao no problem, feel free to update your process too I just wanted to make it clear which I applied for so that others can chip in too
Reply 4
Everyone feel free to update each other about the Google apprenticeship process this year!
I applied for the level 3 digital marketing / business program. Anyone know what the process after the 1st stage of the intro call is? What happens next and what should I expect?
Anyone can reply btw! Not subjective to the marketing one!
Reply 5

My son hasn't heard back after the screening call last week. When did you have the screening call?
Reply 6
Original post by Tinatin
My son hasn't heard back after the screening call last week. When did you have the screening call?

Is your son’s based in he UK? I know this is found indifferent countries. I haven’t had the screening call yet,however it is booked. How was it? What kind of questionsdid they ask?
I applied for the Digital Business Apprenticeship last Thursday, how long did it take for them to get back to you after you submitted your application?

Good luck with the process!
Reply 8
I can’t find the way to apply. Every time it says it is not available for applications? Other than in France?
Please can you add the link? For marketing
Original post by AnnieRD
I can’t find the way to apply. Every time it says it is not available for applications? Other than in France?

I believe deadline for submitting applications was the 22nd March. Unfortunately, if you haven’t already submitted an application I think you might be too late.
Reply 10
Original post by KorelleNorthern
I applied for the Digital Business Apprenticeship last Thursday, how long did it take for them to get back to you after you submitted your application?
Good luck with the process!

Honestly around a month. I heard Google are bad with timings.

Thank you btw and likewise!
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 11
Original post by AnnieRD
I’m sure the deadline has passed unfortunately.
I’ve also applied for SWE in London, still haven’t heard anything back yet but heard a couple of people had interviews recently
Original post by lala2456
I’ve also applied for SWE in London, still haven’t heard anything back yet but heard a couple of people had interviews recently

If it’s reassuring I haven’t heard anything still and I applied back in February - I feel this things just move at different speeds depending on who’s looking through the applications etc.

Best of luck :smile:
Original post by jimmony246
If it’s reassuring I haven’t heard anything still and I applied back in February - I feel this things just move at different speeds depending on who’s looking through the applications etc.

I still haven’t heard as well I’m hoping by this week we hear something. Wishing the best for us

That actually is reassuring, as I applied in March, I was worried they may have been filling spaces on a first come first serve basis. Best of luck to you too, I’m sure we’re all going to do great!
Reply 16
Has anyone received any update about the application?
Original post by Tinatin
Has anyone received any update about the application?

Not yet, have you heard anything?

When did you apply?
I still haven’t heard as well I’m hoping by this week we hear something. Wishing the best for us

Any word as of yet? Still nothing on my end
Any word as of yet? Still nothing on my end

Same here. I’m hoping this week we’ll hear something. I guess Google is known for taking long

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending