Reply 2
Big subject. Anything in particular?
Original post by Jude Maverick
advice please?

May it last 👋🏼
Reply 4
Original post by Surnia
Big subject. Anything in particular?

we've never met each other but we really believe that our relationship will work out. we have plans to see each other hopefully by the end of this year or when we graduate at the latest. any thoughts on this?
Original post by Jude Maverick
we've never met each other but we really believe that our relationship will work out. we have plans to see each other hopefully by the end of this year or when we graduate at the latest. any thoughts on this?

Tough to tell 1. you both hardly know each other. 2. You plan “to see each other by the end of this year” 3. The possibility of seeing one and other at graduation…That’s interesting that.

Communication and seeing one and other especially in a LDR will be essential it’s either what makes or breaks a relationship at the same time seeing which other breaks first to see whom most it’ll test your feelings too, even time and commitment can be questioned here in that second point the end of the year okay since it’s a LDR I get that meeting will be hard but a quarter of the year gone use the time wisely why don’t you in the last 3/4 of the year you both make the time and commitment to see each other if one does and the other doesn’t then how does the relationship work. It’s split 50/50.

And what I find completing puzzling is the fact you said once we graduate you guys first year students plan to utilise your communication virtually and digitally and within those 2 years not at once feel the need to see one and another because the feelings will get the better of you when you’ll need each other the most once the relationship builds and starts to form.

So I see it in two ways make or break

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending