The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Sarky

I should have thought of that before telling him i've never been given flowers by anyone :redface:

Ah well getting flowers is lovely. My boyf gave me some last night for no reason which was nice.
Reply 21
VixenIW
Shes got the right idea I reckon :p: Let them know whos boss I say :wink: :biggrin:

bah, women :rolleyes: :puke:

frost105
Ah well getting flowers is lovely. My boyf gave me some last night for no reason which was nice.

you must be REALLY hard to please :rolleyes:
Reply 22
frost105
Point blank to accept gift and berate him for going back on the agreement! :biggrin:

Hehehe, good plan :biggrin:
Reply 23
BhArJ

you must be REALLY hard to please :rolleyes:

Nah pretty easy to please but once mind is set there is no going back. Like the time when I cancelled christmas.........
Reply 24
frost105
Nah pretty easy to please but once mind is set there is no going back. Like the time when I cancelled christmas.........

Oliver Cromwell is that you? :confused:
Reply 25
frost105

0_o my god..........
Reply 26
Sarky
Oliver Cromwell is that you? :confused:

mwahahahahahah! I'm back :biggrin:
Reply 27
BhArJ
0_o my god..........

Well i was only 11
Reply 28
frost105

Hehe, thats so cool :biggrin: I often try to cancel valentines day and I tried to cancel christmas last year but Im always shouted down or talked round. I cant say no to people :frown: :redface:
Reply 29
frost105
mwahahahahahah! I'm back :biggrin:

:biggrin: Long time no see mate, got you a seat at the bar. :biggrin:
Reply 30
frost105
Well i was only 11

and 11 year old who cancels chrismas?!?!!?!?
Reply 31
BhArJ
and 11 year old who cancels chrismas?!?!!?!?

Yeah I was going through one of mant awkward teen phases and it was going to be the first xmas my dad wasnt going to be around so I got in a mood :redface:
Reply 32
Sarky
:biggrin: Long time no see mate, got you a seat at the bar. :biggrin:

Mines a pint ......... :p:
Reply 33
frost105
Yeah I was going through one of mant awkward teen phases and it was going to be the first xmas my dad wasnt going to be around so I got in a mood :redface:

:eek: well i wouldnt like to annoy you......
Reply 34
BhArJ
:eek: well i wouldnt like to annoy you......

When I was a teenage I was very scary! :biggrin: Now less scary. I suppose for me, what i dislike about Valentines day is that there is so much focus on spending money to show your love for people which is so commercial. Boyf will get a kiss and tea in bed just like he always does in the morning.
Reply 35
meh he was a ****
Reply 36
blissy
I announced to my boyfriend that I'm not getting him a present last week so he knows not to get me one. I have bought him a rather sweet/yet tacky rosette and I might make him a certificate of achievement for putting up with me.

Awww bless! Thats sweet.
Reply 37
blissy
I announced to my boyfriend that I'm not getting him a present last week so he knows not to get me one. I have bought him a rather sweet/yet tacky rosette and I might make him a certificate of achievement for putting up with me.

Ah the certificate is really sweet!
I remember when i did brownies i had them make gift cheques for their mums for mothers day. They made a cheque for something they were going to do for their mums that week. Now my best mate has made a kinky cheque book for her boyf for valentines day!
Reply 38
I'm not gonna see my bf on Valentine's day :eek: :redface:
Reply 39
What did everyone get their respective boyfriends/girlfriends in the end? Coz no one actually answered the question. I got mine a card and i'll buy him a subway or something :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending