The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
Surely you'd have all of two threads in this subforum, though?
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Not if it was just any type of uni-level work, to keep the confusing stuff away from the a-level and gcse kids, and also it could be more open to discussion about topics rather than just answering questions for someone who can't do it.
we've left F38 :devil:

F38 needs a university subforum. It's been suggested before but the problem seems to be that advanced students may not bother visiting the A level section, and those guys always need help (sometimes pitifully :p: ) :dontknow:
TSR is primarily aimed at the A level age-group afterall?

DFranklin could probably have helped with most of our problems but I bet he didn't even realise this obscure place existed. Case in point.

On another note, FOUNDATIONS IS OVER :biggrin::party: :dancing:
Actually part of my aim for this thread wasn't to get solutions by the easiest possible means (although at times in revision that was all I cared about) but more to try to get the first years thinking and working together because teachers don't shut up about how working like that helps students to understand. Of course the help is appreciated but being pointed in the right direction can lead to a better understanding. I guess with the amount of questions on the thread though it would take way too long unless people understood their first hint.
Meh, either way works for me, my memory hasn't failed me yet.
silent ninja
FOUNDATIONS IS OVER :biggrin::party: :dancing:

Maybe for you, some of us have retakes to revise for.
IrrationalNumber
Maybe for you, some of us have retakes to revise for.

oh shush, you done well. You're a pessimist :p:
estel
Lulz.

how did the social go in the end?

i saw some photos on facebook but they only tell half the story.
Reply 307
Totally Tom
how did the social go in the end?

i saw some photos on facebook but they only tell half the story.

Which social? :confused:

Oh, Crash? It was good, though a certain sometime TSR member ended up imbibing just a little more than they could handle *cough*.
I'm working my way through C4 past papers. Still don't know my C3 grade yet. Fingers crossed :wink:
partychick
I'm working my way through C4 past papers. Still don't know my C3 grade yet. Fingers crossed :wink:

this is a UNIVERSITY forum.

please go talk about teh baby stuff elsewhere.
Reply 310
partychick

Good luck, but yeh: check the forum first :tongue:
Totally Tom
what is the problem, your proof seems fine so long as the induction is correct.

**** me how to you learn to do that ****??

maths at uni seems like another level
how do u do that question in the 2006 paper
"if you have one bucket with 2 gallons of water and another bucket with 1 gallon on water, how many buckets do you have?"

Latest