The Student Room Group

Pharm Soc

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
xxaimeexx
I have no idea, about 160 odd i suppose. There are 3 classes of 40ish for mpharm and 2 classs for foundation but i dont know how many people are in them.

Well she makes sense, if you get in somewhere really good that you love why wouldn't you go there? I think its because a lot of people didn't have Medway as their first choice so sad feelings:frown:

True, if I got into medway and somewhere else that asked for ABB I would put it as my insurance.
Reply 181
ledleyking123
I would choose UEA over brighton.

Location wise no, but academically I can understand :smile:

I have to admit UEA has become very good.
petzeno , have you asked the mods if this is a permanent soc yet?
Reply 183
Whose still waiting for a reply for their summer placement apps? I sent mine off weeks ago but still no word :z
I got rejected from lloyds...
Reply 185
ledleyking123
petzeno , have you asked the mods if this is a permanent soc yet?

Hey...actually i haven't :o: I have had no time to be honest but I will try my very best to do it this week.

Sorry :o:
I'm online most of the time, would anyone like me to ask?

Lemme know anything you want to be said via PM and I'll do it :smile:
Great News, This Is Going To Be Made An Official Soc!
:woo:

Brilliant!!!
I propose we make tigerswift a treasurer??
Loz17
:woo:

Brilliant!!!

you at uni
ledleyking123
you at uni

I'm hoping to be this time next year!

So no.
ah right, just seen you've become a frequent poster on here :smile:

nice to meet you :biggrin:

what uni you hoping for?
You too :smile:

I'm hoping to go to Reading, but tbh I've gotten to the point where I don;t care where I go, and long as I achieve my ambition!
where else have you applied jen
ledleyking123
I propose we make tigerswift a treasurer??

First time i have visited this post for ages... and I see this. What would I be expected to do? lol
ledleyking123
where else have you applied jen

Btw I'm Loz, the Jenni thing is an onoing joke in anonther thread. It is another users name :smile:

I've also applied to Brighton, Herts and Kingston. I'll add Medway when my appliction is sent.
Please look on 1st page to join
Loz17
Btw I'm Loz, the Jenni thing is an onoing joke in anonther thread. It is another users name :smile:

I've also applied to Brighton, Herts and Kingston. I'll add Medway when my appliction is sent.

Oh ok sorry loz :smile:

You can officially join the soc now, see 1st post on 1st page.
Reply 199
ledleyking123
Great News, This Is Going To Be Made An Official Soc!

Wow, great job! I am soo happy that we have a pharmacy society! I will join immediately. :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending