The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

pharmacy at uclan or wolverhampton

i got offers for both through clearing-wolverhampton is closer to my house however uclan i heard is better for pharm not sure which to choose
Original post by Anonymous
i got offers for both through clearing-wolverhampton is closer to my house however uclan i heard is better for pharm not sure which to choose

Hi there, congratulations on receiving two offers, that's an incredible position to be in! :h:

There's probably a few things you need to consider

✔️ Would you like to stay close to your home, or are you itching to explore somewhere new and start on a different pathway?
✔️ Have you visited both universities already? If you haven't, you might like to set up a Campus Tour before making your decision, as this can really help you understand where you'll be based for the next several years. We're offering Clearing Campus Tours that can be booked here, and Wolverhampton may be doing the same, so it's worth having a look before making a decision!

Of course we might be biased, but we would love to have you join us here at UCLan, but whatever you decide, we hope you have a fantastic time and make lots of fantastic memories!

If you have any questions, please do let us know

Best wishes ^ Daisy 🌼
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending