I am....

I am too!!
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Cool...is it your 1st choice?
Reply 3
Hey, when you sent off your reply slip for the open day, did they send you anything back?
Reply 4
ntrik
Hey, when you sent off your reply slip for the open day, did they send you anything back?

I actually only changed to the Bsc course today from the Ba so they said theyve put me down for the 2nd of march, so i havent sent a slip off yet.
sb1986
I actually only changed to the Bsc course today from the Ba so they said theyve put me down for the 2nd of march, so i havent sent a slip off yet.

What did they let you change courses like that, what did u say to them? Im thinking of changing from BA Economics and Finance to straight Economics so i can have a lower offer, do you reckon once i got there they'd let me change back to Economics or Finance or IBFE (if i was to reject it)?
sb1986
Cool...is it your 1st choice?

yeah manchester is my first choice,for IBFE, what about everyone else...
Reply 7
john williams
What did they let you change courses like that, what did u say to them? Im thinking of changing from BA Economics and Finance to straight Economics so i can have a lower offer, do you reckon once i got there they'd let me change back to Economics or Finance or IBFE (if i was to reject it)?

I rang admissions, said that I would like to change from Ba to Bsc. They asked no questions except 'Have you had an offer from the Ba course?' and ' What were your predicted grades?'

I had had an offer for the Ba course and my predicted grades were AAA so they changed it straight away.

The offer is ABC...which u probably know anyway.

The number for admissions is on the site under your course.
Reply 8
MissInnocence
yeah manchester is my first choice,for IBFE, what about everyone else...

It was my last choice but its fast becoming one of my first due to rejections and the fact that its beginning to grow on me.
It may end up as my firm or my insurance depending on warwick.
sb1986
It was my last choice but its fast becoming one of my first due to rejections and the fact that its beginning to grow on me.
It may end up as my firm or my insurance depending on warwick.

warwick can be mean but i'm sure you will be fine...someone i know studies economics there and he didnt hear from them till late march/april for some reason so that might be why you're still waiting. Good luck hun!
Reply 10
MissInnocence
warwick can be mean but i'm sure you will be fine...someone i know studies economics there and he didnt hear from them till late march/april for some reason so that might be why you're still waiting. Good luck hun!

Hey thanks.. :biggrin:
See you on the 2nd

Latest

Trending

Trending