The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I second Levis.
jaz_jaz
Nahh, they don't actually look worth £130.
If you're gonna spend that much, at least make sure they look expensive.

:yep: Golden rule for shopping
No wonder USC are in administration with prices like that.
Reply 23
if i were you i'd get something a bit cheaper, i normally get my jeans from: http://www.mandmdirect.com/ProductList.asp?ProdPerPage=&ClearFilter=2
:biggrin: I save so much lol.
Reply 24
The problem with buying jeans from TK Maxx (and admittedly a lot of other places) is they don't often have the right size, even if u find the product u want with the price ur willing to pay for.

USC did go into administration but i think most of their stores were rescued/bought by some entrepreneur... some will probably be closing down.
moofie
The problem with buying jeans from TK Maxx (and admittedly a lot of other places) is they don't often have the right size, even if u find the product u want with the price ur willing to pay for.

USC did go into administration but i think most of their stores were rescued/bought by some entrepreneur... some will probably be closing down.

Last time I went in there for jeans, they were thankfully arranged in size order, so I picked up about twenty (thankfully they had a lot around my size) and took them into the changing room. Eventually after about half an hour of frantic trying on I had the most perfect pair of DKNY Stiletto jeans which I'm very attached to. I find what you have to do is be open minded about the jeans you want (eg. there were only 2 pairs of black skinnies in my size) but I just wanted any jeans really so just tried on a range to find a pair I liked.
Reply 26
Bear_Grylls
A) theyre gay

I didn't know denim had the ability to choose a sexuality. Grow up.

@OP, Diesel Jeans are good quality and will last you a while. My diesel jeans have lasted me so much longer then the cheaper River Island/Zara/Topshop versions. Personally though, I think you've chosen quite a bland style of their jeans. Diesel excel with their dark, 'raw' denim so I would go for one of the more darker and smarter looking styles.

Latest