Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Lancaster University Accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
affinity89
It definitely is. They have two weeks left to return the deposits for last year also - even though the contract ended at the start of July. Needless to say, Lancaster are quite slow when it comes to admin matters. :smile:

Naw, I have a friend that applied to SOAS, she calls it (for a good reason) SLOWAS
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
Solen
Naw, I have a friend that applied to SOAS, she calls it (for a good reason) SLOWAS

Yeah, and that's just it's shortened name...hahahaha.
affinity89
It definitely is. They have two weeks left to return the deposits for last year also - even though the contract ended at the start of July. Needless to say, Lancaster are quite slow when it comes to admin matters. :smile:

Ahh that's ridiculous, I guess they're not as bad as student finance though :nah:
Reply 783
Hey guys!
I got in through clearing, but I'm an international student, so that means i'm guaranteed accomodation even if i came through clearing, right?? Since it says that international students are guaranteed but those through clearing are not.

Applied for County (superior standard) and Grizedale (standard), getting nervous now that several here seems to be accepted for County already!! Fingers crossed I won't get anything real expensive or something. Plus hoping for arrivals day on sunday since that means a cheap direct flight for me - looks like saturday will be a mess with flights!
Just got my offer of accommodation through! Lonsdale College here I come! :biggrin:
I got into county superior standard :smile: so happy!!!
minnie2509
I got into county superior standard :smile: so happy!!!

That's my first choice :grin:

Still got to wait for the email though.
tfxx
Then I'll ask you, before I ask Lancaster Accommodation :smile: As I and few of my friends are international students, our only flight to manchester is on 2nd of october. But on other hand County College accepts its students on 3th of october. Do you know if they will be kind enough to make an exception for a few people to move in a day earlier?

Yup as someone answered below there will be kitchen reps moving in the day before you guys, so if you email [email protected] or by telephoning 01524 594699 you'll be able to get in touch with someone who can sort you out :smile:

The only problem that there might be is that there won't be much there to welcome you when you arrive so it might be a bit trickier finding the porters lodge to pick up your keys... if you want I can get you in touch with the international officer if you have any problems?
0d1a2n3n4y
Just got my offer of accommodation through! Lonsdale College here I come! :biggrin:

Me too! I haven't found anyone else from Lonsdale yet!
Reply 789
randomistloz
Yup as someone answered below there will be kitchen reps moving in the day before you guys, so if you email [email protected] or by telephoning 01524 594699 you'll be able to get in touch with someone who can sort you out :smile:

The only problem that there might be is that there won't be much there to welcome you when you arrive so it might be a bit trickier finding the porters lodge to pick up your keys... if you want I can get you in touch with the international officer if you have any problems?

I've already wrote to countycro, will see what they are going to say, but I'll definitely have you in mind! Thanks for being so kind! :rolleyes:
JellyBean123
Me too! I haven't found anyone else from Lonsdale yet!

I know, seems like a bad omen :smile:
0d1a2n3n4y
I know, seems like a bad omen :smile:

Nah I'm sure it'll be great. Clearly only the select best few get into Lonsdale :P Hahaha. But my friend has lived there for two years, and is staying again for her third she loves it so much! It seemed like the nicest college to me anyway.
Reply 792
still haven't got my accomodation email yet :frown:
IzzyDixon
still haven't got my accomodation email yet :frown:

Neither have I :no:

They've said early September though, so I'd imagine it should arrive within the next week :yep:
Jordan-Kirby
Neither have I :no:

They've said early September though, so I'd imagine it should arrive within the next week :yep:

No worries I was chatting to a residence officer today and emails are still going out:smile:
Reply 795
I'm in the same situation OP, waiting to hear if I have campus accommodation.. Would love to be on campus but its unlikely I will be.
Hi,

I'm an international student and I'm waiting as well. Does anyone know whether any international student got a place in 'on campus accomodations' so far? :confused:

Thanks for your reply:smile:
Reply 797
tombuilder1907
Hi,

I'm an international student and I'm waiting as well. Does anyone know whether any international student got a place in 'on campus accomodations' so far? :confused:

Thanks for your reply:smile:

I received two days ago for County College. Don't worry, some of my friends (international as well) are waiting too.
Reply 798
I'm into Superior ensuite at County yey!!!!
Hey I have just applied for my accomodation went ensuite at County and Superiour ensuite at Cartmel both catered, I went through clearing and I was wondering what are the chances of me getting this accomodation or any accomodation on campus at all?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending