The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

A game where a large number isn't appended to the end of the title. That puts FIFA 2009 on the top of my list then :rofl:

Resi Evil 5 :jiggy:
The two games I'm looking forward to:

Diablo 3:

Battlefield: Heroes

If Starcraft 2 or Diablo 3 come out I'll be picking them up, though I may have to be waiting some time. I might go for Dawn of War 2, I haven't decided on that one yet.
Lucinda_x
SIMS 3!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:ditto: I pre ordered it on HMV the other day, cost £26.99 with my student discount, I cannot wait to get it!

I watched a video on the Sims 3 site this morning and it said that Sims now take care of their own basic needs, so you don't have to make them cook, sleep etc they do it themselves.

Sims is the only game I've played, I've played a few other but not a hardcore gamer really.
Reply 44
Street Fighter 4
Final Fantasy 13
Tekken 6

And I'm not even following the Wii anymore despite previously being an N64/Gamecube zealot. If a new Zelda or Pikmin come out I'll be sure to get those. The new Punch Out! looks good too.
It's either gotta be Half Life 2: Episode 3 or Quake: Live.
Halo: ODST.

Nothing else to be honest.
Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2...

Resi 5 and Bioshock 2 look awesome although I may be too scared to play them.

I was REALLY looking forward to Skate 2 but having just played the demo, I think I'll be sorely disappointed :frown:
Reply 48
Tech
there's a GT-5 coming out!? holy crap I'm sold :biggrin:

mostly just looking forward to using my new laptop (which I got for christmas but haven't opened yet due to exams!!) which hopefully will be able to run some games. :biggrin:

dunno the exact specs, my old one was stolen when the house was robbed and this is what the insurance gave us... my dad jizzed in his pants when he saw it but I haven't even gotten as far as finding out what it is :eek:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4&feature=channel_page
Reply 50
Sin and Punishment 2 (Wii)
Gradius Rebirth (Wii)

SFIV looks great, but not keen on those new characters. It feels out of touch with all the classic SF characters they've brought back.. that fat guy and the rocking, flame-streaked cars stage. WTF...
MAFIA 2... simply cannot wait.
Reply 52
heavy rain , seems amazing and something new , classed as a game you drive more then play , something like 13 situations to try at every scene
g_star_raw_1989
COD6: Modern Warfare 2..... :drool:

Seconded
Hearts of Iron 3 all the way.
Reply 55
Bagration
Hearts of Iron 3 all the way.

Ah yes, I forgot about this. HOI2 taught me all I ever needed to know about world war 2.

Wikipedia informs me that it's going to be released as I enter university. Oh dear :eyeball:
kurányi
Ah yes, I forgot about this. HOI2 taught me all I ever needed to know about world war 2.

Wikipedia informs me that it's going to be released as I enter university. Oh dear :eyeball:
Same rofl. I don't care how much it costs I'm buying it the minute it comes out.
Empire:Total War and Final Fantasy XIII and Versus XIII. Also Resident Evil 5.
sweetlovinchick2k1
I watched a video on the Sims 3 site this morning and it said that Sims now take care of their own basic needs, so you don't have to make them cook, sleep etc they do it themselves.
I'm confused, you mean they've removed the needs bars and stuff, or they automatically do the actions? Because either way, they're trying to sell it on removal of the fundamentals of the game, or on something they've been able to do since the original The Sims was launched. Which is kind of pathetic really.
Mr. MadMonkey
I'm confused, you mean they've removed the needs bars and stuff, or they automatically do the actions? Because either way, they're trying to sell it on removal of the fundamentals of the game, or on something they've been able to do since the original The Sims was launched. Which is kind of pathetic really.

Yea it looks like the bars have been removed but I think what they are saying is that the Sims will automatically cook, sleep for themselves before they get to the point of desperation where in the current version they just fall asleep where ever they are, got to the loo where ever they are.

They've done it so that you can concentrate on playing the game without needing to worry about basic functions as there is so much more to do in the new version.

Latest