The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ofcourse black people are not inferior to any other race. Black, white, brown, pink, blue we are all the same. We all live and we all die.
Reply 21
So your saying white people are inferior?
This is getting boring now.
ermm.. ok. (though it's not an absolute that pele was the greatest footballer of all time, or that tiger woods is the greatest golfer, or that the williams sisters are the best tennis players. Or that Obama will be a good president) I get your point, though the way you back it up is.... rather odd. it makes you sound boastful about what black people have done, perhaps ignoring their white equals. because that's what they are. equals. (except in sprinting)
imtired
For starters, physically they are naturally stronger than the average white man. This explains why they have succeeded so well in all manner of sports. The worlds best track athletes have always been black and continue to be. The greatest soccer player of all time was black (Pele), the greatest golfer (Woods) and in Tennis, Serena and Venus Williams dominate the women's circuit. And just look at the NFL and NBA for the amount of incredibly successful black players who continue to get better and better.

Black people are musically gifted. They created rock and roll, R&B, blues, soul, gospel, disco, rap and hip hop and the list of black musical superstars is mind blowing. Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix etc etc etc.

Currently, the best paid actor in Hollywood (and the highest grossing) is Will Smith. And of course, lest we forget, a black man is now the most powerful man in the World - Barack Obama.

Black people have had to put up with racism and stereotyping for far too long. Bitter white people still go on bragging about the slave trade as a way of dealing with their secret jealousy. They also berate interracial relationships but when it is a well known fact that the average black man is extremely well endowed, is it any wonder? Very sad.

:keyboard:

:smile:

Tiger Woods isnt black. Well only 25%
Yeah, and whoever thinks we should kill all the Jews, they've got another think coming.
imtired
For starters, physically they are naturally stronger than the average white man. This explains why they have succeeded so well in all manner of sports. The worlds best track athletes have always been black and continue to be. The greatest soccer player of all time was black (Pele), the greatest golfer (Woods) and in Tennis, Serena and Venus Williams dominate the women's circuit. And just look at the NFL and NBA for the amount of incredibly successful black players who continue to get better and better.

Black people are musically gifted. They created rock and roll, R&B, blues, soul, gospel, disco, rap and hip hop and the list of black musical superstars is mind blowing. Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix etc etc etc.

Currently, the best paid actor in Hollywood (and the highest grossing) is Will Smith. And of course, lest we forget, a black man is now the most powerful man in the World - Barack Obama.

Black people have had to put up with racism and stereotyping for far too long. Bitter white people still go on bragging about the slave trade as a way of dealing with their secret jealousy. They also berate interracial relationships but when it is a well known fact that the average black man is extremely well endowed, is it any wonder? Very sad.

:keyboard:

:smile:

Ok. I don't think black's are inferior in any way, but I just want to point out a few things (details maybe, but still important)

1. Serena and Venus Williams dominated womens tennis for about four years. They're not the be and end all of female tennis - and they're losing their edge.

2. Black people ARE musically gifted. But no more or less so then any other race.

3. Barack Obama is half caste. Not just black.

4. Who are these white people who go on bragging about the slave trade? FYI - it were blacks who rounded up the slaves to sell to the white and arab traders - largely.

5. You shouldn't generalise about 'blacks' in general. There are so many really quite dramatically different ethnic groups within that category- would be much like generalising about the inhabitants of Europe and Asia put together.
Reply 27
hannah17clg
Ofcourse black people are not inferior to any other race. Black, white, brown, pink, blue we are all the same. We all live and we all die.

:rolleyes: so untrue

Show me a black physicist, a jewish tramp, and a white 100m champion (not oldies). Only then will I agree with you.

mixed race not included

terms and conditions apply
Reply 28
lol racism.
Turdburger
Tiger Woods isnt black. Well only 25%

yep he is one-quarter Chinese, one-quarter Thai, one-quarter African American, one-eighth Native American, and one-eighth Dutch.

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Woods
mr-tom
Show me a black physicist

Google Dr Mtingwa.
Reply 31
Linda and Suzanne
Google Dr Mtingwa.

His name even has rhythm!

He's a hip-hop artist isn't he? :awesome:
mr-tom
:rolleyes: so untrue

Show me a black physicist, a jewish tramp, and a white 100m champion (not oldies). Only then will I agree with you.

mixed race not included

terms and conditions apply

http://www.nsbp.org/

terms and conditions?
SpiritedAway
i don't think so...or at least i haven't come across any. though no doubt some troll will stroll in :shifty:

kadhumia_flo
I'm fairly certain no-one on TSR thinks they are inferior... right?

:toofunny:

Take a peek into D&D :wink2:
Reply 34
Thanks for the info
another race thread... bloody hell...
Reply 36
who ever negged me for this is racist. no excuses.
While I don't think black people are inferior, your post seems to be trying to make the implication that black people are superior. Your main point is physical strength - that doesn't prove or disprove intelligent, and if it were true, it maybe evidence to say the average black is less intelligent as it is compensated for in strength.

As for Will Smith being the highest paid Hollywood actor, once again, that doesn't really say much considering intelligence isn't hollywood actors biggest asset.

I'm not racist, I'm just looking at the otherside of his points to create some balance.
Reply 38
OP you're right :biggrin:
No race is superior... We're all equal.

Latest

Trending

Trending