The Student Room Group

Whoever says black people are inferior should think again

For starters, physically they are naturally stronger than the average white man. This explains why they have succeeded so well in all manner of sports. The worlds best track athletes have always been black and continue to be. The greatest soccer player of all time was black (Pele), the greatest golfer (Woods) and in Tennis, Serena and Venus Williams dominate the women's circuit. And just look at the NFL and NBA for the amount of incredibly successful black players who continue to get better and better.

Black people are musically gifted. They created rock and roll, R&B, blues, soul, gospel, disco, rap and hip hop and the list of black musical superstars is mind blowing. Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix etc etc etc.

Currently, the best paid actor in Hollywood (and the highest grossing) is Will Smith. And of course, lest we forget, a black man is now the most powerful man in the World - Barack Obama.

Black people have had to put up with racism and stereotyping for far too long. Bitter white people still go on bragging about the slave trade as a way of dealing with their secret jealousy. They also berate interracial relationships but when it is a well known fact that the average black man is extremely well endowed, is it any wonder? Very sad.

:keyboard:

:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
....yes.
I'm fairly certain no-one on TSR thinks they are inferior... right?
Reply 3
What is the point of this thread?
Reply 4
Well Obama's half white so the best of both really, it's pointless arguing about the inferiority or supremacy of a single race as you'll always end up looking like a bigot. In the end a race is just a race, individuals can be superior/inferior but not an entire race.
Reply 5
imtired
For starters, physically they are naturally stronger than the average white man. This explains why they have succeeded so well in all manner of sports. The worlds best track athletes have always been black and continue to be. The greatest soccer player of all time was black (Pele), the greatest golfer (Woods) and in Tennis, Serena and Venus Williams dominate the women's circuit. And just look at the NFL and NBA for the amount of incredibly successful black players who continue to get better and better.

Black people are musically gifted. They created rock and roll, R&B, blues, soul, gospel, disco, rap and hip hop and the list of black musical superstars is mind blowing. Michael Jackson, Jimi Hendrix etc etc etc.

Currently, the best paid actor in Hollywood (and the highest grossing) is Will Smith. And of course, lest we forget, a black man is now the most powerful man in the World - Barack Obama.

Black people have had to put up with racism and stereotyping for far too long. Bitter white people still go on bragging about the slave trade as a way of dealing with their secret jealousy. They also berate interracial relationships but when it is a well known fact that the average black man is extremely well endowed, is it any wonder? Very sad.

I often brag about the slave trade. When talking to my black friends I often bitterly and jealously lord it over them that once my ancestors enslaved them.
It's a point of pride and it makes me feel big.
Reply 6
kadhumia_flo

Just wait.....those that do will rear their ugly heads in this thread sooner or later.
Reply 7
Lol,what's the point of this thread?
Hm.

Within Africa, the variation of human genetic material is higher than that found in any other continent. The result of mankind being born there, (And there isn't actually that much variation in human genetic material, nor have humans spread across the world enough, for long enough)

The result of this high variation means you'll tend to find that at the extreme, there will be plenty of African people. That means the extreme of talent, as well the extreme of no talent.

On average, there's very little between races. At the extreme end of the top, and the bottom, there are indeed many people of African descent.
kadhumia_flo

i don't think so...or at least i haven't come across any. though no doubt some troll will stroll in :shifty:
Which race were the slaves?

IM JOKING CALM DOWN CRAZY MAN
Poica
I often brag about the slave trade. When talking to my black friends I often bitterly and jealously lord it over them that once my ancestors enslaved them.
It's a point of pride and it makes me feel big.

*Is black*
*Is pleased*

As for the topic?

SHINING FACEPALM!
Haha. The chip on your shoulder is of sequoia proportions, clearly :P
the stuff about pele and venus/serena is down to oppinion.

but aye fair enough.
double u tee eff
Reply 15
is the lecture over yet?
thread is about 10 years late breh

(yes I'm black, yes times have changed)
all I know is morgan freeman is a black man

us whities have nothing on you guys
Reply 18
Yeah...I'm proud

Pointless thread though
No entire race is superior or inferior to another. There are people of all races who have achieved great things.

Latest

Trending

Trending