The Student Room Group

How often do you rep?

I was wondering, because I always thought that to get rep you had to make a sharp and witty post early during the day because otherwise by the time anybody saw it, they would already have given out their daily reputation. The thought then struck me, however, that I have in my life given reputation a grand total of twice. Thus, I wondered, how often does anyone else give it out? And if I want to stand a chance, have I to start posting before I go to school? :p:

Scroll to see replies

everyday
Reply 2
I might rep 7 days in a row, then there might be a whole month before I rep again...
Reply 3
Bobifier
I was wondering, because I always thought that to get rep you had to make a sharp and witty post early during the day because otherwise by the time anybody saw it, they would already have given out their daily reputation. The thought then struck me, however, that I have in my life given reputation a grand total of twice. Thus, I wondered, how often does anyone else give it out? And if I want to stand a chance, have I to start posting before I go to school? :p:

whatd u need them for?
Pretty much everyday.

My rep isn't worth anything, but I like to leave a little message whenever I see someone doing something nice, or giving good advice. A very mini thank you.
Makes me happy :smile:
Reply 5
As often as I can. :smile: It's not worth that much, but I always see good posts.
I try to give it when it is deserved.

If someone says something I agree with,or something I find funny or if they have done a good thing like defend another member from eejits; then I rep.
Reply 7
When I remember...
People tend to annoy or enlighten me quite often so it tends to be everyday.
Every day usually.
Reply 10
I think i've only rep'd once to try it out.

Never neg rep'd anyone.
Reply 11
i rep whenever i can.
When i can be bothered. Haven't repped anyone for about 2 weeks now.
does anyone like to go round neg-repping people?
When I see a particularly good post.
Reply 15
Only if someone has said something that completely makes me stop and think :smile: x
Every single day.
I'll rep someone if they're useful or extremely funny so it usually ends up being everyday. I've neg-repped once or twice if they're a douche.
LaurenFah
As often as I can. :smile: It's not worth that much, but I always see good posts.

its worth a hell of alot more than mine!
Koopa Troopa
I'll rep someone if they're useful or extremely funny so it usually ends up being everyday. I've neg-repped once or twice if they're a douche.

how on earh do you have so much rep already after 8 posts

Latest

Trending

Trending