The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
One of my mate's hasn't heard from them either for pharmacy although a couple of her friend's who applied for medicine and put pharmacy as their backup in LSOP have.
Reply 2
usernamee
hi i ave applied 4 pharmacy n LSOP 4 de 2009 entry but have still not heard anything from them at all. i just wanted 2 knw if dere was any1 else who alo has applied dere but has still not heard anything from them. thank you so much :smile:

i haven't heard anything either =/
when did you apply? i think i sent off my application around the beginning of december- haven't heard from LSOP or King's
I haven't heard from LSOP either. I guess we just got to be a little patient with them :smile:
Reply 4
Tazzat621
i haven't heard anything either =/
when did you apply? i think i sent off my application around the beginning of december- haven't heard from LSOP or King's

i sent it off around mid november...
Reply 5
usernamee
i sent it off around mid november...

i just got an email today from LSOP asking me to come to an open day/ interview on the 24th of february!

which means now it's time to panic :s-smilie:
Reply 6
i just got a phonecall asking if i could make it for next weds which is the 18th o.O i think its too soon >.< at least i know i didnt get rejected ahh so nervous now, the interview description sounds so scary.. best of luck to everyone :smile:
Reply 7
Tazzat621
i just got an email today from LSOP asking me to come to an open day/ interview on the 24th of february!

which means now it's time to panic :s-smilie:

lol same...
i m pretty scared. the worst thing is dat i have never had an interview in my whole life apart 4rm 1 to go to college buh dat was minor. c u there :smile:
Reply 8
jench
i just got a phonecall asking if i could make it for next weds which is the 18th o.O i think its too soon >.< at least i know i didnt get rejected ahh so nervous now, the interview description sounds so scary.. best of luck to everyone :smile:

wow gud luck wiv dat :smile:
Reply 9
haha thanks :biggrin: but ive emailed back asking if i could have it another day cos that was a bit too soon for me -.- gd luck with yours :smile:
Reply 10
me too! nothing yet from lsop
oh well..
Reply 11
super'girl
me too! nothing yet from lsop
oh well..

i wouldn't worry too much-
they have more interviews throughout march i think, until like the 17th or so =)

hope they hurry up though! waiting for these unis is too nervewracking for me
Reply 12
does everyone who applies to LSOP get an interview??
If you got the grades and a solid PS, probably
no1chandni
does everyone who applies to LSOP get an interview??

yh i think so
i did have a scheduled interview on the 22nd of November but they didnt send me an email or a letter home. instead they wanted to be smart and send a voicemail...because i never get reception i didnt receive the voicemail until the 2nd of december i think lol which was too late.so i foned them up n got another interview date for the 18th of feb...n i got the offer 2day...pretty fast i would like to add =D

but i havent heard nething from kings :mad:
so just be patient and wait
n tbh i dont think you would like to go to LSOP once uve seen it
Reply 15
yezzir same gota offer next day..wat u get?
ABB offer init...standard offer!!
where else have u appliedd?
Reply 17
ye need a in chem

kcl - interview still waitin
aston - abb
kingston - bbb
portsmouth - unconditional

u? wat group wer u in on open day
oooo seen seen
i was in group A, had the interviews first

ive applied to