The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
this made me laugh. you chose one of the most interesting employers....and then chose to do ACCOUNTING with them???!!!!
I've heard it's a mickey mouse internship :biggrin:
Reply 3
bobindra
this made me laugh. you chose one of the most interesting employers....and then chose to do ACCOUNTING with them???!!!!

Yes, im doing an accounting degree so thats why, still should be good! Anyway back to the main question.... anyone have any ideas???
Reply 4
i may not be helping here, but: how did you fing this internship and how long does it last? thnx
Do you mean wood and disney the accountancy firm, or actual Disney? Mega confusion.
Reply 6
Hi
1. This role was advertised at our uni and its for 12 months.
2. No this is the actual Disnet Co. i.e. Walt Disney

Anyway, anyone have any ideas?!?!?!?!?!?!
Reply 7
Hi,
My interview is in a weeks time so anyone have any ideas?????
Reply 8
hi, sometimes there will be a group on facebook of current or past interns. search for one and ask them your question. :yep:
hey did you have your interview yet i had 1 on friday...i was wondering how u thought it went?
Reply 10
Okay so I've been searching for this on Google but I can't find it. Can anyone direct me to it?
Reply 11
Guji_Gang$tRe$$
hey did you have your interview yet i had 1 on friday...i was wondering how u thought it went?

Hi, yeah i just had my interview a few days ago. i think it went ok, seems like a great place to work. wat about you? how did your interview go??
yh it defos seems like an amzing place to work...did they tell u they have a cinema? how kool! yh anyways my interview went ok i think...when did they tell you, you would hear from them?
Reply 13
Yh its wicked they have their own cinema. They told me theyll let me know next week, as theyve got interviews this week, im thinking they said the same to you?
they told me they didnt have any other interviews apart from a random one on tuesday...bcos the guy couldnt make it on the friday i had my interview...im asssuming thats you...they said i would know before friday just gone but havent had a response...so not loooking too good for me :frown:
Reply 16
Hi there, I've just been invited for an assessment centre for a Marketing internship. I know it's not quite the same thing as an interview but could you please let me know what sort of things they asked you in the interview? Thanks!
Reply 17
In the interview it was fairly informal, just asking me questions about uni, spare time, my experiences etc. The interview is not really that nerve racking so dont worry too much.. theyll just ask u stuff like when have u persuaded someone to change a decsion? just talk about any of ur work exps or group cw's etc..
let me knw wen u hear back from them...
Reply 19
yes i will... u too

Latest

Trending

Trending