The Student Room Group

My Letter

I received the letter from one of my uni confirming my offer and at the bottom it says

'In order to enrol on your chosen programme, you need to demonstrate that you meet the entrance requirements by showing original copies of relevant qualifications including,where appropriate, those regarding your english at the necessary level'

so does that mean im gonna have to send my GCSE and AS certificates to them by post? or simply present it to them whenever

do they mean the actual certificates or just the statements?
i think it means you'll have to present them when you enrol - i.e on your first day in sept/oct.
Reply 2
ClaireHogben
i think it means you'll have to present them when you enrol - i.e on your first day in sept/oct.

Is your offer Unconditional already? In this case you probably do have to present on enrolement. If it is still Conditional you may need to post them, lots of places do request the original copies its not unusual at all...

It is probably a good idea to phone and see what they meant just so you know!
Reply 4
If you have a conditional, you're a UK student and you're taking your A2 exams in June (which you need to meet the conditions) the exam boards automatically send the results off to the uni (about a week or so before they're given to you).

Latest

Trending

Trending