The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Go to uni because I don't have half-term. But on the brightside I've had the past 9 weeks off. SCORE.
DiamondsAreForever
Sorry, yeah, I know, and its annoying, because I don't like sticking to timetables anyway, and how do you go handle two revision timetables? lol

I just time-table the things that I want to do in my head. Surely that's a much better way? :tongue:
Ramadulla
I just time-table the things that I want to do in my head. Surely that's a much better way? :tongue:

Sounds like a plan to me :wink:
Reply 43
Spunk as many times as possible.

Oh... prolly do some FP2 questions or something.
eat
sleep
xbox
computer
gym

Don't want to see a single piece of college work until the 23rd, although straight back to working hard at that point.

I'm not sure whether to envy or be shocked by some people on here's worth ethic, working all the way through half term.
Reply 45
I have lods of catching up to do, I will try to finish c4 hopefully by myself, do my biology presentation and for chemistry Ive got an assignment to prepare for when I get back.
and I will also try and prepare for the rest of the term, like read notes in advance for bio and chemistry.
chemsitry and psychology c/w to finish...also english essays and h/w ahhh, gnna be a busy half term
I want to finish my English coursework today, complete my German homework, I have two literature essays to do and a powerpoint presentation to make for English. In addition to that, I want to start my German coursework and go over some grammar notes. Plus, I'd like to begin my revision for English language and start a quote bank for English Lit.
Going to get the basic revision notes for all the completed modules, but chemistrys all over the place with the learning so not sure =P. Err, do some c2 revision for the mock first week back... maybe go over my history reading it, can't really make revision notes because I'm not sure what I've got to learn =/.
My current plan is to finish writing psychology essay skeletons for everything we've done this year, I need to go buy my sister a smart coat and clean the house as my parents are away. That's about it though :smile:

Oh, I should finish reading Bertrand Russell, Problems in Philosophy as well...
Do the S1 homework I was set, send an e-mail for my AQA Baccalaureate, and party (literally, with 3 friends in a 4-day stay-over extravaganza) :biggrin:
Reply 51
history coursework and economics coursework. It's going to be an uphill battle to get both done for next week.
revision
to start work on politics maybe finish the first few chapters,

then about 6 books to read... if i manage to not come on here =]]
Reply 54
Catch up on sleep and learn M4.
Complete my philosophy synoptic, work, see my girlfriend, go out with mates, and go see Stoke vs Portsmouth(Although technically the weekend, it's still the most exciting part!!
To finish my English Literature Coursework, Organise History Coursework, Revision for the Mocks and Reading.
Reply 57
Lol catching up is the main priority. I hardly listen in class, except for English Lit. Oh and coursework :smile:
Reply 58
Finish all my homework and catch up on notes.
Finish my Psychology assessment q's on conformity. Do a short politics essay, a long History essay & revise for my History test about Mussolini.

Latest