The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
englishstudent
Oh and he wants to... ah I see.. all has been revealed (to Greg at least! :eek: )

Hehe :p: :wink:
Reply 41
Actually I haven't got a clue what Chardonnay is on about. I think she hates me.
Reply 42
SamTheMan
Actually I haven't got a clue what Chardonnay is on about. I think she hates me.

You explicitly told me you wanted to bum me! I don't hate you. If I did, I wouldn't have agreed to it :smile:
Nope I wouldn't pay for sex. I would maybe have sex in return for a favour though.......
Reply 44
Chardonnay
You explicitly told me you wanted to bum me! I don't hate you. If I did, I wouldn't have agreed to it :smile:

:mad: You just want me to look like a pervert!
need_money
Nope I wouldn't pay for sex. I would maybe have sex in return for a favour though.......

What like if someone lent you a fiver?
Reply 46
SamTheMan

No I don't :frown: 50 cent's on the tv! :eek:
Reply 47
need_money

What kind of favour? like a mars bar?
SamTheMan

Quiet down there Greg!

*cough* sicko *cough*

:biggrin:
Reply 49
Chardonnay
No I don't :frown: 50 cent's on the tv! :eek:

Chardonnay wants to do it with 50 cent! :eek: She told me!
Well it would depend on the favour. Obviously not if it was something minor. But if they did something great for me then i would consider it if they asked. I've nearly had to kiss a guy for buying me drink once actually. I didn't do it cos in the end he did it for nothing but still...I nearly did do it.
to be honest, sex is all about money,who and what you can afford

men meet a fit girl and ultimately want to sleep with them. they pay for her drinks,maybe pay to take them out a few times. the more money they have the better they can afford to treat the girl, with expensive gifts etc. and having alot of money is an attraction. so the amount of quality sex (ie with fit women as opposed to ugly desperate ones) is proportional to wallet size.

girls however do pay quite alot in a relationship. the cost of looking good is approximately equal to that of the guy taking the girl out. to the balance of payment is equal
Reply 52
SamTheMan
Chardonnay wants to do it with 50 cent! :eek: She told me!

Liar! :eek:
Reply 53
need_money
Well it would depend on the favour. Obviously not if it was something minor. But if they did something great for me then i would consider it if they asked. I've nearly had to kiss a guy for buying me drink once actually. I didn't do it cos in the end he did it for nothing but still...I nearly did do it.

Is their any favours you currently need?:p:
AT82

Hehe :p: :wink: Sorry. I'll let you know if any come up. lol
Reply 55
magiccarpet
to be honest, sex is all about money,who and what you can afford

How about sex between people who are both looking for a serious, long-lasting relationship?
AT82

She's 12. That's disgusting!
Reply 57
Anybody else think that teenagers make sex a big deal?
afireinside©
She's 12. That's disgusting!

Shut up! I am not!
BhArJ
Anybody else think that teenagers make sex a big deal?

But to teens sex is a huge deal, so of course they are gonna make it a big deal!!!

Why shouldnt sex be a big deal anyway?!!!! :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending