The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Thirty minutes is far too little time; one would be too deflated for much constructive. There's not much I could do; just wait it out.
Reply 61
tropical-twist3
Post my nipples on TSR because I imagine the mods won't be around.
At the same time, phone special people telling them I love them...I'll have to be selective though, time is of the essence.
Have a threesome.

Oh and eat cake!

thats a lot to do, i mean youd have to find the camera, take the pic, upload the pic then post it and thats just the first bit. or will you be doing that whilst having the threesome and eating the cake.... sounds like a damn good 30 mins! haha
Glutamic Acid
Thirty minutes is far too little time; one would be too deflated for much constructive. There's not much I could do; just wait it out.

well here's your chance to plan it while you have the time!
Forget about telling people how much I loved them or hated them, in 30 minutes time they wouldn't even know.
I would dig a big tunnel to shelter lol and drink lots of alcohol just incase my shelter didn't work.
Prettyinpunk1
Forget about telling people how much I loved them or hated them, in 30 minutes time they wouldn't even know.
I would dig a big tunnel to shelter lol and drink lots of alcohol just incase my shelter didn't work.

...but if the world was exploding you'd be the first to die, and you'd need to find a shovel and stuff too!
tropical-twist3
...but if the world was exploding you'd be the first to die, and you'd need to find a shovel and stuff too!

No problem about finding the shovel, I'd just have to dig fast.
And if the world was exploding I'd die anyway, at least I might make it into the Guiness Book of Records as first person to die when world exploded.:rolleyes:
Reply 66
oh yeah, the world will be exploding so thats how its ending so no shelters and stuff will work
Reply 67
Drink, shag, and ring a few people i really dont like,, and laugh at em :biggrin:XD
Reply 68
Find the fittest girl you see, and start doing yer thang.

You've only got 30 mins left anyway, what've you got to lose :biggrin:
Reply 69
Hide under my duvet, nothing can hurt me under my duvet!

In second thoughts jump on the next NASA flight to the moon and work out how to survive when i got there.
get high and lose my viginity
or
grab a towel and stick my thumb out.
Reply 71
Find a member of the opposite sex, explain the situation and **** like rabbits.
Reply 72
Attempt to assassinate someone using solely Cilit Bang
:biggrin:
I'd probably think it's another joke and carry on as normal
Masturbate furiously.
Either:

1. Me being me, I'd save the world. :cool:

2. Find the hottest girl I can, **** her.

3. Steal the fastest possible car and drive like a madman until either the world ends or I crash.

(Hmmm why does it seem like option 2 is what pretty much every guy on here would do? :tongue: )
Reply 76
Go to the chapel @ school, tell god i was wrong to not believe in him until now and ask for 4giveness.
Just doing a bit of networking with the ones I will meet in my after life really.
Reply 77
how comes everyone seems to think that sex would be so easy to get? lol
Reply 78
I'd get in my car, wind the windows down, turn the music up full blast and drive as fast as my car could go to see how many speed cameras i could get through in the 30 minutes.
Reply 79
Take every little last pill in the medicine cabinet

Latest

Trending

Trending