The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

TheJeebs
special forces?

aye, sure.

This. If it was a real gun it would more than likely be SO16. Only in extreme situations would "special forces" be used.
Reply 81
Haha, this happened at a school in my town this week too!

At Alcester High School - a girl brought an air riffle or something similar in..ended up ditching it..and hitting out and badly bruising (even breaking bones) the other girl's face. Apparently four of them were involved and at least the one that bought the gun in (she held it against a girls head) got expelled. Apparently they were fighting over "gun girl"'s boyf sleeping with the other girl.
Last week my brother told me a year 10 produced a knife from his sock in the middle of an exam and threatened to slit his throat. It was in the papers, but not the news or anything.
waterloo road!
oh yeah the mill hill county one!

my friend texted me about it.. and i thought it was supposed to be a good school since i know a fair amount of people there :O

i tried looking for it on the news.. but couldnt find anything..
'Special forces'? Don't be silly, a bog standard armed response unit would have been sent in.
Reply 86
Ooohhhh "Special Forces" must have been a Iraqi extremist with a AK46 and a torse full of C4.

If this is true, then a ARV would be sent in, school cordened off etc etc.

Maybe an early Aprils Fools.
Nath_england
This. If it was a real gun it would more than likely be SO16. Only in extreme situations would "special forces" be used.

The Diplomatic Protection Group would come in?

Latest

Trending

Trending