The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

jen-bee
Just try as best you can. You must have already done coursework which wil bring your grade up.

Whatever grade you get though, I'm pretty sure you can refuse the certification of it and will therefore never need to put it down.

But i'm presuming that what you want to do at university will have little reference to Drama as you hate it, therefore it doesn't really matter what grade you get does it. My boyfriend got a C at AS in art but he got into Durham to do Law because the grade is not really relevant at all.

exactly. I got a C in AS music and got into Oxford to do biochemistry.

OP, use it as a chance to prove yourself wrong, do the exam, do the work, do the revision, and get an A or B. Next time something hard comes around, you'll have the confidence to get out there and do it anyway
OP, don't be a moose, and just turn up and do well.
oscarwildelike
what happens. I want all A's and A*'s, but I know I'm never gonna be able to get one in Drama, so if I don't turn up to my drama exam, will I just not get a grade, and then not have to put drama down on my UCAS application lol.

this is silly

take the exam, you may do well, if you dont ask your school not to certificate the gcse and you wont have ever gained a gcse at all, but it is defo worth trying as youmay do better than you think (also you will be down a gcse, wont unis wonder where it is?)

Latest