The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
yes a woman can get pregnant on her period. And it isn't that unlikely at all for her to get preggers on her period but the scenario you described is quite unlikely.
Reply 21
MRLX69
Visesh, what's jism? :confused:

Isnt jisim spunk cum the white stuff
MRLX69

Jism - spunk, semen, cum, etc.... wow I know about 20 words for it.. is that bad??
MRLX69

American for semen.
Reply 24
MRLX69
NHS condoms, I don't use them, they feel different from the durex ones.......

When I got free condoms they were Durex ones
Reply 25
LondonBoy
Im not trusting the NHS with my spunk.

Something tells me that it's not in the best interests of the NHS for them to provide faulty condoms. Our college nurse gives them away like sweeties. So does my Mum, who is a Guidance counsellor at the college she works at, but I'm not about to ask her!
juno_the

Yeh, I had to pretend to be my mate to get the morning after pill once because she knew the nurse, and she told me to get her some condoms, we got 28 Durex, and 4 were ribbed lol :wink:
Reply 27
juno_the

Really? They gave me some with unknown symbols and writing on it. They also asked me for my house address etc.... I gave them a fake name and address.
Reply 28
Lucky u guys........ They gave me crap ones..... Reckon I should file a complaint?
Reply 29
MRLX69
Lucky u guys........ They gave me crap ones..... Reckon I should file a complaint?

With a fake name and address?:biggrin:
MRLX69

I would... I still have like 12 of these condoms that my friend refused to take... I could send you some lol
Reply 31
visesh
With a fake name and address?:biggrin:

Oh yea, shoot! :frown:
Reply 32
gonnabavet
I would... I still have like 12 of these condoms that my friend refused to take... I could send you some lol

I'm alright at the moment thank you! :biggrin: . But I wouldn't mind some more tho..... hehe

I gotta go and do work now. Cya all.
Reply 33
couldn't you have waited till she wasn't bleeding? i have to say that is really gross, and yes, she could get pregnant, but its really unlikely
medic_bex
couldn't you have waited till she wasn't bleeding? i have to say that is really gross, and yes, she could get pregnant, but its really unlikely

Lol well they wanted to do it

Cant stop some people

Young'uns today lol
Reply 35
My local clinic gives away durex extra safe.
LondonBoy
Isnt jisim spunk cum the white stuff

:eek: I thought milk was the white stuff?!
alternatively you can get free durex condoms from Brooke Clinincs. Not sure if there are any on the mainland but if your city is full of chav *****s (like belfast) they'll pretty much give u any form of contraception free lol :biggrin:

not that i would know..... :p:
Reply 38
LOL, you came on her thong and are worrying that if she wears it she could get pregnant? Thats amazing, absolutely amazing, Im in hysterics here.

Also, just buy condoms you cheap skates.
imasillynarb

Also, just buy condoms you cheap skates.

yeah fur crying out loud a baby costs £100,000! Two packs of 12 durex pleasuremax are £9.99 at sainsburys (bygof)

oh and why give your fake name and address? I love my GP he's so cool, he's all "its so good you're responsible" they're not there to judge, they are health professionals

Latest