The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
In sixth-form we had a sexual health advisor come in with all these free condoms, for some strange reason most of them were flavoured. Any Banana flavour at that...still, they came into good use.
Reply 41
my friends flat keep a bowlful on their kitchen table for people to 'help themselves'
LondonBoy
thanks

and wtf you can get condoms for free?!

go to family planning clinic and they'll give you a load for free.
Or if you are shy order online from somewhere like that lovehoney place
can get them for as low as 17p a condom there, and they arrive in a discreet brown parcel/envelope by royal mail. no markings or anything.
MC
In sixth-form we had a sexual health advisor come in with all these free condoms, for some strange reason most of them were flavoured. Any Banana flavour at that...still, they came into good use.

"came into"
:biggrin:
Reply 44
please get a job soon, Visesh
Reply 46
What?!

:frown:
some of you children are so mislead! :eek:
Reply 48
visesh
What?!

:frown:

i think its so you'll grow up, or something...

i don't think i'd want to see a glow in the dark penis, they're not the most attractive things on earth are they???
Reply 49
I blame foolfarian for posting that link:frown:
Reply 50
And dont diss those glow in the dark condoms, we got them free in freshers week and they are AMAZING!!
Reply 51
did anyone else used to have that drink billyboy. Like redbull but came with a free condom :wink:
lessthanthree
I can't believe that people that are having sex don't know where to obtain free contraception.

Oh, and the condoms ARE durex/mates/condomi, not "no frills" NHS paper bags.

Why do they bother selling condoms in shops if they are so freely available?
Reply 53
Because people are too embarrassed to ask for them or want more sophisticated ones, ribbed, flavoured, coloured etc etc. Or people just don't have time to go to a clinic.

OUr local surgery even has a condom club, you join and they give you a months supply each month for free in a bag you go and pick them up at the start of the month. I don't know about sheffield uni but when I was in aber uni they used to have them in big baskets in student services and you just helped yourself.
viviki
Because people are too embarrassed to ask for them.

But surely it's just as embarrassing buying them in boots as it is going to [insert name of free-condom place]
Reply 55
I guess its worse being caught coming out of the condom clinic than coming out of boots.
viviki
I guess its worse being caught coming out of the condom clinic than coming out of boots.

Why don't they have free condom machines in hospital / doctors toilets?
[apologies for all the questions]
Reply 57
Quiksilver
Why do they bother selling condoms in shops if they are so freely available?

I think a lot of sexual health places only give them away to under 25s (i.e. the ones least likely to be able to afford it and most likely to need them!) hence the need to sell them to older people!
Reply 58
I think youre all missing the point, the ugy came on the girls thong and is worried that she could get pregnant from wearing it, am I the only one who read this? Cant believe youre all letting him off for such stupidity.
Reply 59
imasillynarb
I think youre all missing the point, the ugy came on the girls thong and is worried that she could get pregnant from wearing it, am I the only one who read this? Cant believe youre all letting him off for such stupidity.

Yes, and I answered it.

Latest