The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
our surgery gives out free condomis... but several of my flatmates have reported that they're the not the strongest of brands...

i know a girl who was getting married and went to a family planning clinic, when she said it was her honeymoon the following week they gave here 45 :eek:

lou xxx
lou p

i know a girl who was getting married and went to a family planning clinic, when she said it was her honeymoon the following week they gave here 45 :eek:

lou xxx

Woah! :eek: :biggrin:
Reply 62
For how long a week??
Reply 63
imasillynarb
I think youre all missing the point, the ugy came on the girls thong and is worried that she could get pregnant from wearing it, am I the only one who read this? Cant believe youre all letting him off for such stupidity.

thing is, if its especially strong sperm (like it wears its underwear outside its pants), it can fertilise an egg despite being deposited just outside the vagina. its unlikely, but this guy could have super-sperm! now where's my kryptonite?...
Reply 64
I might be completely wrong here, but for successful impregnation, do you not have to ejaculate inside the women? Also, I heard that as soon as sperm "hits" air it is killed? Added to the fact that the temperature of her thong would be far different to the optimal temperature for survival, makes the chances of impregnation 0!?
Slice'N'Dice
:eek: I thought milk was the white stuff?!

I thought that was crack?
ClosetGinger
yeah fur crying out loud a baby costs £100,000! Two packs of 12 durex pleasuremax are £9.99 at sainsburys (bygof)

oh and why give your fake name and address? I love my GP he's so cool, he's all "its so good you're responsible" they're not there to judge, they are health professionals

Nah buy them online at Condoms Direct http://www.condomsdirect.co.uk/ :p:

I buy mine in 300-packs...
Reply 67
imasillynarb
I might be completely wrong here, but for successful impregnation, do you not have to ejaculate inside the women? Also, I heard that as soon as sperm "hits" air it is killed? Added to the fact that the temperature of her thong would be far different to the optimal temperature for survival, makes the chances of impregnation 0!?

I don't think they die the instant they hit air, but the chances of getting pregnant if you didn't actually ejaculate inside her are indeed slim to none.

Temperature of her thong (assuming she was wearing it at the time) would probably be close to body temp, so less of an issue, but realistically unless there are some super-strong über-sperm in there (unlikely) they're not gonna make it.
I ain't ever had sex while on my period, but if you do it stops for the time being. Kinda like when you are in the shower or bath!

Latest