The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Because you bitches divorce us and take everything we have. Our house, our tv, our xbox, our car, our dvd's, our cd player and our children.

THAT IS WHY WE LIVE AT HOME WITH OUR PARENTS.

But i wouldnt know anything about this because i am 16 years old and still at school.
Reply 41
Tufts
I always thought men were taught to be independent, and women to be dependent? :confused:

Maybe back in the 60s.

I think more recently the feminist movement has pushed women into striving to be more independent. While women have been encouraged to be more independent, men haven't had the same ideas pushed onto them since in the past it was just a given that men were the independent ones. So now it's possible the tables have turned and women are more independent than men. That's one possible explanation, not necessarily the right one.
summerkiss
Cuz they'm losers lol.

Whilst not being all that felicitiously put, you've got to the heart of it. :yep:
I'd assume because women get more hassle from parents than men. Like mothers tend to like sons being at home and they spoil them to some extent, and fathers are normally not at home enough to be argued with. However, fathers tend to be overprotective with daughters, and when mothers and daughters are always near each other they tend to squabble.
Reply 44
Men are lazy bastards.
Tufts
I always thought men were taught to be independent, and women to be dependent? :confused:

I hope you're being sarcastic. :rolleyes:
Reply 46
isn't it obvious----men like/prefer/expect clothes washed and ironed:yep:
are you guys thick?!, example daughter 22 son 20 daughter gets married is she going to stay with her parents alongside her brother? mother? and father? wouldnt she go to her husbands house or they get a house together? im surprised that figures so low!. Women are less likely to get inheritance too.
Reply 48
The women are their, the're just locked in the cellar so they don't appear on statistics.
Reply 49
Because they still need momma's tit
Men can't get pregnant, get a free council house for getting pregnant and being jobless, nor claim single parent benefit?
Reply 51
haha this is definitely true in my family!

My mum moved out at 18 but my uncle, at 31, is still there!!! ... my grandparents do have a pub though :ninja:

Latest

Trending

Trending