The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Teebs
Pretty much completely (i) for me.

Same here, actually. It's like the good old days when the teacher never turned up and you just buggered about for an hour. Admittedly, when she gets back and realises we've learnt absolutely nothing about oxbow lakes, we're for it - but it's fun while it lasts :biggrin:
Teebs
I need someone to replace CPchem in my affections. Any volunteers? :puppyeyes:

:smile:
Reply 182
2 5 +
:smile:

Sorry, we've already established you never show affection to your partner. :p:
Reply 183
Athena
And what will you do when I get banned from tomorrow until June, hmm?

We'll probably spend all time on here, posting complete ********. You need to stay on here and order us about so we don't fail our degrees...

*stands back and admires convincing argument*

:biggrin:
Reply 184
Athena

:puppyeyes:
Teebs
Sorry, we've already established you never show affection to your partner. :p:

Not in public.
Reply 186
2 5 +
Not in public.

Ah so you're ashamed of whoever you're out with? Well I'm certainly not going out with you then.
tarnishedpenny
Norwich.

*joins TLG stalking*

I have more drugs. Woooooooooooooo! :woo: And revision to put off. Not so wooo.....

:ninja: I was wondering who that was... :ninja:

:hello:

We like drugs :woo:

I'm uber-excited because I've bought a Disney medley book. It's written for choir and piano, but I'm going to orchestrate it and make the college orchestra play it :woo: :woo: :woo:

I'm not childish or anything :ninja:

:p:
Athena

Teebs will take over the forum big time and the scientists may begin to disappear :ninja:

cpchem
What are we blaming the current Oxford forum lunacy on? Several choices, as I see it:
i) Athena running off to mysterious northern lands to meet actual, real-world people - leaving us unpunished when we misbehave,
ii) The almost unparalleled excitement of having a new thread to spam up,
iii) Teebs' illiteracy,
iv) the Jowett laundry room.

:confused: :yep: :cool:
Reply 190
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Teebs will take over the forum big time and the scientists may begin to disappear :ninja:

I'll certainly be around a lot less from 0th, but I like to think I have enough self-control that I won't actually need to get myself banned :tongue:

I'm even mentally preparing for eating hall food again, on the simple basis that it's less hassle than shopping, cooking and washing up.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
:ninja: I was wondering who that was... :ninja:

:hello:

We like drugs :woo:

I'm uber-excited because I've bought a Disney medley book. It's written for choir and piano, but I'm going to orchestrate it and make the college orchestra play it :woo: :woo: :woo:

I'm not childish or anything :ninja:

For optimum stalkerage fun I like to have a username that just confuses everyone.
Disney music. :love: It's really awful.....it's my most worked to music (along with S Club 7 and Andrew Lloyd Webber....and Les Mis - oh wow.....I seriously need to get a taste in music!) It's all happy and bouncy and occasionally motivational.

cpchem
I'm even mentally preparing for eating hall food again, on the simple basis that it's less hassle than shopping, cooking and washing up.

Hall's too much effort - I'm thinking bread, ham and apples. Very little washing up required and I don't need to find anyone else who is going.

I've done nothing today. Except eat afternoon tea. And read dragon books. Oh well. Collections can be ignored to a certain(ish) extent. :s-smilie::
:cookie:
Reply 192
All the applicants are talking about being predicted A*. It's making me nervous :ninja:
Turdburger
This thread is getting as innuedoey as the first few pages of the last one. Excellent

Have you tried to add me on Facebook? :ninja:
Teebs
All the applicants are talking about being predicted A*. It's making me nervous :ninja:

Oh dear. Maybe I should put the B in my sig in flashing pink! :cool:
cpchem
I'll certainly be around a lot less from 0th, but I like to think I have enough self-control that I won't actually need to get myself banned :tongue:

I should probs get a ban when it comes to my Finals but all work and no TSR would drive me nuts :yep:

Is hall food that bad that you need to mentally prepare yourself for it? Washing up is such a hassle. So glad I have a dishwasher this year. Makes up for last year when I was spending 90+ minutes a week doing everyone else's washing up :mad:
Teebs

Are we talking about A* A-level grades now? Have they introduced that yet?
tarnishedpenny
For optimum stalkerage fun I like to have a username that just confuses everyone.
Disney music. :love: It's really awful.....it's my most worked to music (along with S Club 7 and Andrew Lloyd Webber....and Les Mis - oh wow.....I seriously need to get a taste in music!) It's all happy and bouncy and occasionally motivational.

Hall's too much effort - I'm thinking bread, ham and apples. Very little washing up required and I don't need to find anyone else who is going.

I've done nothing today. Except eat afternoon tea. And read dragon books. Oh well. Collections can be ignored to a certain(ish) extent. :s-smilie::
:cookie:

I used to love S Club 7. I still do, but can't sing the songs anymore after flipping Shilpagate :mad: Which is annoying, coz they're damn good songs! I love ALW and Les Mis too :five:

Don't say the C word. They don't exist :ninja:
Athena
Stupid A*. I wouldn't have got an A* in biology, and I'm off to do a PhD in Cambridge in molecular biology. So **** you exam boards.

You should tell the applicants that :yep:

When are you back on TSR? After 8th week? :tongue:uppy:
Reply 199
F1 fanatic
Are we talking about A* A-level grades now? Have they introduced that yet?

It's either the current A2 students or the current AS students that will be doing it for the first time.

Latest

Trending

Trending