The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

cpchem
No, Boo was never a physicist :tongue:

:rofl:

Secret staircase language. Anything and everything in life can split into yay/boo/win/fail.

It makes revision notes simpler:

"Aristotle made a comeback" = YAY
"Some people thought he talked crap" = BOO

That said, my tutor didn't appreciate it when I wrote wrote "yay" and "boo" on the blackboard with regard to Aristotle :rofl:
Reply 381
cpchem
No, Boo was never a physicist :tongue:

I'm glad that you said that... I was going to but thought I might get poked fun at... :p:
Reply 382
laeti
Clearly, you should have all done Physics. Our timetable has been up for weeks.

So has the historians', but I'm pretending to be a Classicist this term so I don't have any lectures :yep:
Reply 383
The_Lonely_Goatherd
:rofl:

Secret staircase language. Anything and everything in life can split into yay/boo/win/fail.

It makes revision notes simpler:

"Aristotle made a comeback" = YAY
"Some people thought he talked crap" = BOO

That said, my tutor didn't appreciate it when I wrote wrote "yay" and "boo" on the blackboard with regard to Aristotle :rofl:

I have new internet memes to incorporate into our incomprehensible language!
laeti
I have new internet memes to incorporate into our incomprehensible language!

I like the sound of that :teeth:

I think we need to add 'Grey's Anatomy' lingo in there as well. 'Mc[everything]' :ninja:
Reply 385
The_Lonely_Goatherd
I like the sound of that :teeth:

I think we need to add 'Grey's Anatomy' lingo in there as well. 'Mc[everything]' :ninja:

Oh don't get me started. I already have a McBear called Bear... :woo:
Bekaboo
Oh don't get me started. I already have a McBear called Bear... :woo:

:biggrin:

Am not convinced I know anyone worthy of the title 'McDreamy' though :no:
laeti
Clearly, you should have all done Physics. Our timetable has been up for weeks.

It's not like the timetables ever change anyway.
Reply 388
F1 fanatic
It's not like the timetables ever change anyway.

No Numerical Methods short option any more though, disappointed. I liked Tseng, he was a good lecturer.
Reply 389
The_Lonely_Goatherd
:biggrin:

Am not convinced I know anyone worthy of the title 'McDreamy' though :no:

Teebs :love:
laeti
No Numerical Methods short option any more though, disappointed. I liked Tseng, he was a good lecturer.

I don't remember them running it for a couple of years now, pretty sure they didn't in my 3rd year anyway.
rkd
Teebs :love:

:eyeball:

I hadn't thought of him... :ninja:

:p:
Reply 392
I'm very dreamy :yep:
Teebs
I'm very dreamy :yep:

That's not enough though. Are you McDreamy? :eyeball:
Reply 394
The_Lonely_Goatherd
That's not enough though. Are you McDreamy? :eyeball:

No, I am a rebel against the appropiration of our adjectives by big corporations :cool:
wooo finally have a lecture list! one of our lecturers has a series called "on dirt"... he told us before that he wanted to call a lecture series "on ****" so i'm presuming they made him change it, lol (i'm aware that they'll star that word out. the word he wanted to use begins with an s).
Teebs
No, I am a rebel against the appropiration of our adjectives by big corporations :cool:

Then I'm afraid you do not fulfil the criteria. The search continues... :ninja:
Yay! My lecture list is up too and none of my lectures fall on a Wednesday! :woo:

Now all I have to do is stop my tutorials being on Wednesdays and I can escape the Bubble! :ninja:
Waiting outside the library for it to open at 8.30 this morning, I realised that I am officially a finalist. Bah.
Feefifofum
Waiting outside the library for it to open at 8.30 this morning, I realised that I am officially a finalist. Bah.

:console:

I doubt that moment of realisation will ever come to me. That would require waking up very early :ninja:

I think :ninja: is quickly becoming my new fave smiley.

:ninja:

Latest

Trending

Trending