The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The_Lonely_Goatherd
Am announcing the fact that I'm back in college by blasting ABBA out of my room :woo:

On the downside, I appear to have already lost my keys... :getmecoat:

Ive spent about an hour trying to decide which version of California Dreamin' I prefer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ThPN8ZY4I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtVIhDgo_uU&feature=related
Turdburger
Ive spent about an hour trying to decide which version of California Dreamin' I prefer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-ThPN8ZY4I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtVIhDgo_uU&feature=related

I can see why you've taken so long. Tiz quite a tough decision! :dontknow:
Mamas and the Papas Version
Reply 583
Turdburger
Mamas and the Papas Version

Oddly enough, I was humming that to myself whilst walking down Holywell Street earlier. It's obviously that kind of day :biggrin:
Still haven't found my keys. Have searched the bedroom, bathroom, flowers beds outside the building, gate that my dad drove in/out of and the freezer. Nothing :s-smilie:
Reply 585
Fail.
Reply 586
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Still haven't found my keys. Have searched the bedroom, bathroom, flowers beds outside the building, gate that my dad drove in/out of and the freezer. Nothing :s-smilie:

You've just got to hope you didn't drop them in the car, or something stupid like that :s-smilie:
Reply 587
cpchem
You've just got to hope you didn't drop them in the car, or something stupid like that :s-smilie:

At least she lives relatively near Oxford if that's the case.
Teebs
Fail.

:bawling:
I was going to phone my dad and ask whether they'd somehow worked their way into the car but he'd have such a go at me for being so stupid, so I'd rather just pay to get a new one if it comes to that! :o:

Hopefully they'll turn up somewhere. It's so strange. I swear I took them along with my mobile into my friends room but when we were going to leave for lunch, there was just my phone.

It's a bit unnerving, coz I only usually hallucinate spiders... :ninja:

Ah well. Maybe if I tell the head of security that I've been hallucinating having my keys with me, etc. he'll be too distracted thinking I'm weird to charge me for the new one :p:
Reply 590
The_Lonely_Goatherd
I was going to phone my dad and ask whether they'd somehow worked their way into the car but he'd have such a go at me for being so stupid, so I'd rather just pay to get a new one if it comes to that! :o:

Hopefully they'll turn up somewhere. It's so strange. I swear I took them along with my mobile into my friends room but when we were going to leave for lunch, there was just my phone.

It's a bit unnerving, coz I only usually hallucinate spiders... :ninja:

Ah well. Maybe if I tell the head of security that I've been hallucinating having my keys with me, etc. he'll be too distracted thinking I'm weird to charge me for the new one :p:

Wtf? Head of Security?! Is Worcester some kind of prison?
cpchem

He's the head porter but his official title is the Head of Security. He's a bit scary but generally quite nice.

It's debatable as to whether Woosta is some kinda prison or not. We have scary porters who used to be in the army/police. Some of the tutors are quite heavy-handed as well :ninja:
Reply 592
cpchem

Have you not heard the alarms going off and seen the searchlights as another inmate tries to escape? Most of the colleges are a bit more modern and just drug their students.
Reply 593
Our porters are lovely (well, most of them are). We even have a female porter now... how progressive are we?
Teebs
Have you not heard the alarms going off and seen the searchlights as another inmate tries to escape? Most of the colleges are a bit more modern and just drug their students.

:rofl:
cpchem
Our porters are lovely (well, most of them are). We even have a female porter now... how progressive are we?

That is pretty progressive :yep:

We have some lovely porters too. The porters tend to be nice to me anyway coz they (justifiably) think I'm a dipstick :p:
Reply 596
Tomorrow could be fun... at least one of our tutors is going to be ambushed with a massive request for tutes.
cpchem
Tomorrow could be fun... at least one of our tutors is going to be ambushed with a massive request for tutes.

How come? General revision tutes, or coz you weren't taught a topic properly? :smile:
Reply 598
The_Lonely_Goatherd
How come? General revision tutes, or coz you weren't taught a topic properly? :smile:

One particular tutor hasn't bothered to teach us about 25% of the general paper (which we all sit), has only taught us 60% of the first option paper (which we're all sitting) and hasn't even mentioned the second option paper (which half of us (not including me) are sitting).
cpchem
One particular tutor hasn't bothered to teach us about 25% of the general paper (which we all sit), has only taught us 60% of the first option paper (which we're all sitting) and hasn't even mentioned the second option paper (which half of us (not including me) are sitting).

:eek:

There was me thinking my tutors were bad at actually getting through the course!

:console:

Latest

Trending

Trending