The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Mrs Carrothead
Damn you and your editing :tongue:. It was in Evolution with David Duchovny and Stifler from American Pie.

Went out for cocktails with a few people from your college the other day. Some of them were a trifle strange.... And the rest didn't speak to me :tongue:

This doesnt surpise me. Its a veritable mad house.
Turdburger
This doesnt surpise me. Its a veritable mad house.

*hoping this is not you* One of them had a stick and kept banging it on the floor to get someone to come upstairs and take drinks orders. I think if I'd been serving, I would have slapped him :yep:.
Reply 782
Turdburger
The word Buckminsterfullerene really annoys me. Surely it should read Buckminsterfullerane

No... buckminsterfullerene makes more sense - it's not saturated, after all.
Science talk = :cry:
Reply 784
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Science talk = :cry:

Sorry!!

Erm... music!

:nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity: :nopity:
cpchem
No... buckminsterfullerene makes more sense - it's not saturated, after all.

Ah for someone unknown reason I convinced myself it had no double bonds.
Which is obviously untrue as the valences would be wrong. Im a bloody tard at times
Reply 787
I couldn't think of the word 'steric' in our class this morning. That was a new low.
Reply 789
Good lord, I'm not posting as much and Athena isn't posting at all and look at what the results are.
i just saw the imps. it was fun. now i'm writing an essay on john donne, bleurgh
Reply 791
Teebs
Good lord, I'm not posting as much and Athena isn't posting at all and look at what the results are.

Chemistry and music... two of the most important things in the world :biggrin:
cpchem
Chemistry and music... two of the most important things in the world :biggrin:

Yes... chemistry... :ninja:

:p:
tigrrmilk
i just saw the imps. it was fun. now i'm writing an essay on john donne, bleurgh

Isn't John Donne's poetry amusing, though? I did English Lit AS/A2 at another school but I know in my school they studied his poetry and seemed to be in a state of constant amusement :smile:
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Isn't John Donne's poetry amusing, though? I did English Lit AS/A2 at another school but I know in my school they studied his poetry and seemed to be in a state of constant amusement :smile:

yeah i have a big point about him essentially making an erection joke in this poem. it's fun times, like.
Reply 795
tigrrmilk
yeah i have a big point about him essentially making an erection joke in this poem. it's fun times, like.

Hehehehe.

:getmecoat:
My internet is still half-broke and is on a repeating cycle of going online and cutting off every ~10mins :mad:

I went punting today, y'know, during that massive torrential hail storm. Surprisingly fun.
Reply 797
ixivxivi
My internet is still half-broke and is on a repeating cycle of going online and cutting off every ~10mins :mad:

I went punting today, y'know, during that massive torrential hail storm. Surprisingly fun.

I got thoroughly soaked in that on my way to be measured up for white tie rental for the Magdalen Ball (I wish they'd done it black tie so I could save money).
Reply 798
Grr... I'm selling my ball ticket because my friends are all being useless and deciding that it's 'too close to finals'.
I got pelted with hailstones whilst waiting for my friend outside the Exams School. One of the stones must have puncture her balloon, was completely flat 5 mins after she got it :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending